[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Classic Bronco Interiors
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Classic Bronco Interiors 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Classic Bronco Interiors
Classic Bronco Interiors in Oregon is making killer seat covers and carpet kits for our Classic Broncos.

Half Cab Kit is $90.00 and the Full Cab (Full Floor, Fenders, Tailgate, Pad) Kit is $180.00 Shipped to Colorado. He has a few in stock ready to ship. This is a significant discount from the Bronco Part Vendors for the same quality items.

The Link to his eBay store is:

http://stores.ebay.com/Classic-Bronco-I ... 4340.l2563

Background

Don't accept anything but the best for your AMERICAN made Classic Bronco!!! This carpet kit is made exclusively by me, a 30 year experienced Upholsterer! I have constructed hundreds of products, seat covers-front and rear, carpet kits, door panels, bikini tops, (and other products), designed specifically for the Classic 66-77 Bronco!

The product you are looking at or bidding on is the real deal. I aim to please Bronco lovers with a superior product, constructed with TOP QUALITY materials, made with my personal, fine tuned attention to details! It is important to me every product ordered meets my very own personal set high quality/high standard craftsmanship.

You the client will find after you have won the auction and have received my product, will realize the care and consideration sewn into this product. It is my hope you will be blown away by the attention to detail, and the care I have taken to produce an excellent product. Once you receive your Bronco product, I hope you will feel you have received a superior item.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Classic Bronco Interiors
Funny thing about every truck I buy, I purchase rubber Husky Liner floor mats to protect the factory carpet. So for my Bronco, I decided to leave the rhino liner instead of buying carpet then buying Husky Liners. Seems like I am cutting out a few steps and a few expenses. Plus, I can spray it out. I may change my mind later tho.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:28 am

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:56 pm

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Maybe we're all getting old. I'm thinking similar thoughts, but really want to keep the hose-out interior. Not sure what way I'll go.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Carpeting with a magnetic backing? Keep it in for day to day travels. Pull it out for trail runs?

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I just got my ACC carpet kit this week - hope it fits or it will be a pita to return. I picked up some sound mat to cover most areas on the floor and firewall too...I'm determined to make it quiet inside at least. As for the exhaust I have to admit a good V8 sounds as good as music to me. I haven't had a radio in my bronco for the two years I've owned it...but that will probably change this summer.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have changed my mind back to carpet. Seems silly to spend $100.00 on Herculiner, plus $25.00 at Depot for supplies to install, when Carpet is only $55.00 more.

Are you guys running the Carpet Hold Down Install kits?

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

WH has the Hold Down kits for $60.00-80.00 so it will end up being a little more expensive, plus I will need to add insulation.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:31 am

Put the herculiner down first. Then put carpet over it. If the carpet gets wet less chance to rust the floor.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I installed the full bed ACC kit along with carpet hold downs. It fits great other than the floor near the 1/4 panels. Truthfully, it really isn't that bad though. The carpet needs to be about 1/2" wider on both sides..that's it. I'm the only one that notices. No other issues.

Thu May 05, 2011 6:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]