[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Champion Radiators
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Champion Radiators 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Champion Radiators
Some CCB members have not been able to reach our old vendor for radiators. I was able to track down the new guy for Christian Radiators and he is happy to continue to previous relationship. I've copied his info below. He can take credit cards over the phone or send a Paypal invoice. Prices are mostly the same with only a $5 increase in price for the 2 core radiator. I've just ordered a new 3 core radiator from him after talking for a bit and will report back!

Hello Justin:

Thank you for calling. It was a pleasure speaking with you.

The following constitutes an arrangement between myself and members of the Colorado Classic Broncos Club. I reserve the right to amend the agreement without notice ...

I will honor the following pricing (see below):

Please place orders by calling 714-599-3336 or send an email to christianradiators@verizon.net. I accept credit cards or if you wish, I will email you a PayPal invoice.

Item # Description Price Shipping

CC521 3 Row Aluminum Radiator $160.00 $24.95

EC521 2 Row Aluminum Radiator $125.00 $24.95

The radiators are manufactured by Champion Cooling. They are all aluminum, TIG welded, no epoxy, trans cooler included, radiator cap included and fully guaranteed for the first 60 days with a limited lifetime warranty.

I am looking forward to being of service.

Brent ...

714-599-3336 ...

Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Champion Radiators
I thought about that, but all the prices I saw for the copper/brass ones were $275 and up, which makes tax as much as shipping. I also like the additional cooling of the 3 core. Thoughts, everyone?

Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Anyone know the part # at Advance for the reverse outlet brass/copper for the Explorer setup?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:05 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Haha....I didn't either. Thinking they may have a model that will work...I'll poke around. Thanks.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just sent him an email for pricing on the CC522 which is the conversion unit. Will post price when he writes back.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]