[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Jaz Ground Zero Inc.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Jaz Ground Zero Inc. 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Jaz Ground Zero Inc.
Jay (superjay) is located in Lakewood and has been doing fiberglass and fab work for over 15 years out of his place. I didn't know we had a local dude that produced fiberglass panels for Bronco's so this is cool. I stopped by to pick up a piece of weatherstrip and was amazed by his work. He has hoods, fenders and flares ready to go right now and is also interested in producing some new parts if there is an interest. His initial idea is to make a good looking console that integrates a space for accessories, CB, speakers, security and possible venting for the rear seats. He has suppled major Bronco parts houses with glass panels in the past and is looking to work locally. I snapped a couple of pics so you could see his work, he owns his own molds and the panel finish you see is fresh from the molds. He also does full up resto and fab work in steel if you aren't into glass.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Jay's Garage
That is so coool! Thanks for sharing Kinder - I am going need to talk to Jay about some of these parts. I know I want paintable flares and like Classic69 said - love the hood. I work in Lakewood so I will check his shop out next week.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:00 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Forgot to mention that he is getting into bending steel tubing, he has a friend w/tons of experience with tubing so he is going to start making roll cages for our trucks.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

a local tubing guy would be the icing on the cake - I know I am going to need some Rock Skis. I emailed Jay about a new dash and he stated that he can even handle my Dash request. This is going to be a great hook-up to the club.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:48 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Jaz Ground Zero Inc.
Hey, Everybody it's Jay.If your looking to get body work,panel replacement or just about anything else done we need to talk.I've been doing custom body and paint for 25yrs.My skills arn't limited to just that.I can do just about anything to a car truck or boat.If your looking for some butchered up piece of crap I'm not your guy!But if your looking to get the job done right the first time,here I am.Get ahold of me and we can discuss your project,no matter how big or small.I dont do hack work!!I've spent my whole life doing this kind of work and I take alot of pride in it.I've included a few photos to show a littlebit of what I can do. This dose'nt even scratch the surface of what i've accomplished.My rates are very reasonable as I have low overhead.Get ahold of me and I can show you my world.

P.S I've been a Bronco owner since 1969,and had more of them than I can remember .I flippin love um.
Let me know what I can do for you.Thanks. JGZ

JAZ GROUND ZERO INC.3/989-3168 3/408-1235

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Happy holidays from Jay&Kayla.JGZ

Last edited by JGZ on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:00 pm

What kind of fiberglass flairs do you have? The ones on the 74 are from high country 4x4 years ago. They are a large opening. I have a cracked passenger front and cracked driver rear. Here is a pic showing the size.

Front

and rear

Do you have anything like this? I can get better pics in the daylight tomorrow.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have what your looking for. I was the one who made the patterns and molds Get in touch,and we'llget you fixed up.JGZ

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:38 pm

That is awesome. We have been worried about finding new ones

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Way cool. I bet your garage looks like a factory?

Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hi Jay, I was wondering if you have a mold for laying up the two small hood bubbles that cover the freash air vents on the hood. Or do you know where I can get them ?

Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I haven't seen those in years.Used to make them but don't know what happened to the molds.May i should make new ones.Or you could buy a hood',they have the vent scoops on already. lol.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A hood would be cool, its just so far down on my list. If you do find yourself with nothing better to do than make a couple of them I would sure like to take them off your hands.

Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 am

I heard that you have a new hood design. I wanna see what it is.

Mon May 30, 2011 9:27 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

ZOSO,It's not really new,But a refined version of the old high country hood.The biggest difference is that it fits!The other difference is the scoop has more of an arc to it which follows the lines of the lower part of the stock hood better.The old high country hood If you look at the scoop it's very flat.I have a inner support structure that can be added for an additional cost that has provisions for hood shocks and stock latch mounting.This makes this hood super solid.I still recomend hood pins.Hood also has vent scoops.All openings are molded closed but can be opened up by purchaser.All my products are avalible in black or white gelcoat.Each of my parts are hand laid by me,so this gives a consistant thickness and way better quality than any parts I've seen on the market.All my products are avalible through Bronco Hut 303-663-1455.If you have any questions feel free to call me or come by and take a look 303-989-3168 303-408-1235,Thanks Jay

Mon May 30, 2011 11:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]