[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - c4 pan stiffening ring
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 c4 pan stiffening ring 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post c4 pan stiffening ring
We were getting ready for KOH when I posted this over on cb.com and I didnt have enough brain power left to post it over here :) So, I have extended it until the end of Feb. Coupon code is below.

Rings come in 11 gauge mild steel or 11 gauge Stainless. Either one will work about the same, you wont have paint issues with the stainless version

Normal price on the steel ring is 30 shipped. Normal price on the SS is 40 shipped.

CCB members can get them for 25 shipped and 35 shipped from now until February 28th.

They are CNC plasma cut and fit very snug, using all of the space available. On some oil pans, you might need to straighten the edge out in order for them to fit. The holes are slightly over sized to account for fitment. They come clean and ready to paint or install.

Best way to order them up is to use the website. The rings are listed here:

http://www.battlementfab.com/Ford-C4...ing_p_587.html

The coupon to apply at checkout is c4pan

Thanks!!!!!

clint@battlementfab.com

Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: c4 pan stiffening ring
My C4 is still on the floor at Area 51 so its not leaking too bad. My oil pan is a different story though. Still tempted to pick one of these up though.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:06 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post Re: c4 pan stiffening ring
last day of the sale, I cut a few extra, so I can send em out :D

clint@battlementfab.com

Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]