[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Riverset MotorSports
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Riverset MotorSports 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Riverset MotorSports
Riverset Motorsports is offering a 10% CCB Member Discount on all of their Products and a reduced rate on UPS Shipping Fees.

Check out their eBay Store at http://stores.ebay.com/riversetmotorsports or http://www.riversetmotorsports.com. They offer Steering Columns (automatic and manual), Billet Steering Wheels, Exhaust, top quality 2 and 3 point Seat Belts ($100 Value), and more Online.

Chrome Tilt 33" Automatic Steering Columns (similar to IDIDIT) feature:

- Tilt Lever with Billet Knob
- Billet Hazard Switch Knob
- Turn Signal Lever with Billet Knob
- 9 Hole Chrome Steering Wheel Adapter and Screws
- Chevy Wiring Harness Adapter

Automatic Steering Column Price is $230.00 minus 10% plus $20.00 for UPS Ground Shipping for a total of $227.00 shipped to Colorado in 3-4 days. Jim is including catalogs of his items in my order for the Club. He makes them in assorted lengths for any application.

The Billet Steering wheels are 3/8" thick, high quality, and heavy duty. He offers an additional $20.00 off with a column because the column and steering wheel prices each include a chrome steering wheel adapter or $20.00 off if you do not need the adapter.

To receive the 10% discount on all of their items, you must call Jim direct, inform him you are a CCB Member, and place the order over the phone.

Riverset Motorsports
Jim - Owner/Manager
1524 Sling Alley Rd
Lyerly, Georgia 30730

Phone: 706.895.3300 (Anytime Before 8 PM)
E-mail: info@riversetmotorsports.com

FYI - Jim is a Farmer in Georgia and this is a family business with his wife.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Riverset MotorSports
I ordered a Column this morning and could not be more excited. The Steering Wheels are way nice but a little outta my price range. Should be here next week and I will take a few pics. Cannot wait to show it off someday!

Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got my new steering column and I have to say this is much nicer than I expected. Great chrome, Billet Tilt, Billet Auto Shift Lever, Billet flasher, WOW!

It is heavy and seems really high quality. Fast shipping and nice packaging. I won't get this installed for a while but I love it already. Need to find a killa steering wheel now.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Shiny

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:28 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Is that a show truck or will it actually get to see dirt? laughing2

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My Bronco started as a Trail Rig and has got progressively closer to a Mall Crawler. I am still unsure what it will be when it is complete but it will have a nice steering shaft.

Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If only we had more money we would all have a garage full! I know I want another to keep bone stock!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:02 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will likely have a couple Broncos because my 5 year old daughter is picking out colors for her Bronco when she is 16. Right now she wants Rainbow!

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Did she see that one in Lone Tree, it's kinda rainbow colored.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

She loved that one! She really likes Tito on CB.com :

Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That looks like "TULIP" done by the Bronco Ranch for Evolved Body Art.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I looked at the Catalog that Jim sent in my Column and there are 15 other Billet steering wheels available - not just the 2 he has on Ebay and pictured above.

I am waiting to see which one my interior designer (wife) likes the best.
[img]Document.pdf[/img]

Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]