[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Fiberglass Rear 1/4 panels
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Fiberglass Rear 1/4 panels 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Fiberglass Rear 1/4 panels
Hey everybody.There seems to be some intrest in some rear 1/4 panels I build so heres the low down.These panels are made out of fiberglass,using only the best boat laminating resins and gelcoat.All parts are hand laid,meaning they are consistant in thickness and quality.I'm a one man show so I build these parts myself.Each pair weighs approx 9#and approx 1/8in thick.Colors at this time are grey and bright white,finish is satin.Panels are water proof and easily painted or covered with upholstery.Agreat starting point for custom molded speakers,storage compartments,etc.I can add customization,paint,insulation at additional cost(time and materials).These parts are trimmed to my bronco and as we all know there are some variances in each bronco,so some fitting may be required.If your intrested get ahold of me and we can set my patterns in your truck to check fit.
Prices start at $120.00pr.for base product
Attachment is up to you but I can offer some ideas.I'm thinkin industrial velcro as it doesn't rattle or make more holes in the tub.
Thanks for your intrest Jay JGZ 303-989-3168 303-408-1235

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Fiberglass Rear 1/4 panels
I noticed you had 2 sets of Fender Molds when I was there last but I totally forgot to get the cost for the fender flares. Thanks.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

No!!! Don't cut it!!But if you really want to gimmie a call or call Bronco Hut.Thanks Jay
I have two sizes by the way,

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What are the fender flare prices? Do you sell to Bronco Hut? If you do I like them and I am interested in both front and rear and interior quarters as well as door panels when you get them done! Keep us posted.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The flares I sell to Bronco Hut,I think she gets $119 a pr.I made these parts for me so I know they fit.The rear 1/4 panels I will sell at this time for $120 a pr.Add the tailgate cover for an additional $80.These are base priced,any additional customization such as insulation,speakers,doors,etc is based on time and materials.The door panels are in the molding process with the master plugs already built.Just need to mold them.Depending on the money situation I should have them in a couple of weeks.Not sure on price but it will be fair.Let me know if you need anything,always happy to help.Thanks Jay
feel free to call 303-408-1235
added some pics. of door panel plugs

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:35 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here's a new product idea for you JGZ - everyone I talk to loves the fender/wheel well design of the rear lower quarters on the full glass tubs on the market, but nobody makes just the lower quarters. I'm fairly confident you could sell a crap load of them and would be the only supplier doing it if you could come up with a design that would work. Possibly just a glass overlay that goes down on top of cut fenders, or even a design that requires a little glass-in work to attach them.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I agree, I would rather go that route than the full on flare...if its possible?
Does anyone have their left over front cut-outs?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Show me some pics.This was one of mine with flare molded in on the rear and my glass front fenders and hood .Not sure if thats what your after.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:05 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yes...that's what I was thinking...they kind of follow the same design as stock front wheel wells

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Another approach might be to create lower profile flares that only stick out an inch.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here's a pic but not real close up.[album][/album]

Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great looking pics and cool ideas. I am sure I will be cutting my rears next year and have always loved the look of the Fiberglass Tub rear fenders.

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I love that look! I wouldn't be opposed to getting narrower bolt on flares if they look like that...

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I test-fit my Fiberglass Rear Quarters to see how they look and they fit great! Way excited to get them installed. Any advice on how to attach them? I am thinking a screw at each corner will be enough. I painted mine the same color as the truck for a mono-chromatic look.

Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]