[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 33 foot vortex toyhauler made by thor
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 33 foot vortex toyhauler made by thor 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 33 foot vortex toyhauler made by thor
For sale 2005 Vortex toy hauler 33 foot with a slide out on the bed room. This hauler is almost like new. Triple axle with a 5000lb cargo cap. The back door is built to have vehicle loaded on it. The people I bought it from hauler there YJ in it and a four wheeler. (Dont worry I cleaned it good and got all the jeep funk out of it) Would be perfect for hauling your Bronco. Two a/c units and a 5500 watt orian gen. Sleeps 9 people. Has fuel station and lots of storage. It has a 14foot 8 inch garage. Hauled my 74 bronco with it worked great. I hate to sell it but it has to go. Any question please feel free to ask. I live in Craig colorado, 81625. Would like $19,400 OBO. Could for sure help deliver if needed. Email me if you would like more info cvmleo@hotmail.com.
http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... withclass/

Sorry wasnt sure how to post pictures?

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 33 foot vortex toyhauler made by thor
I notice a couple of tire on it are a little thin so would not $600 off or put on new tires. I had a few ?s on what i towed it with and how it towed and why I was selling it. I towed it with a 2003 F250 to moab and to and from local areas pulled great. I am getting rid of it because I will have no time to use it this summer and hope to have a full with buggy/bronco by next summer.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]