[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - shawns Intergalactic sale of everything
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 shawns Intergalactic sale of everything 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post shawns Intergalactic sale of everything
The 64 F100 and my 67 Mustang are for sale as well as the 69 Bronco, if anyone is interested in either send me a PM.
I am willing to sell the F100 without all of my goodies on it for 500 bucks. youll have to put your own engine trans and instruments in.

If I sell the F100 or the mustang. I can save the Bronco at a friends for a while.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2490868133.html
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2490879545.html

I will add more as I find time to put them together.

Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: shawns Intergalactic sale of everything
Shawn,

I sent your mustang ad to a friend who is looking for one albeit he is looking for a fast back. It is for his son to drive. Hopefully he sees the value and is willing to help you out.

Good luck.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

how much for the bronco and you have any pics

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fun meeting you yesterday. Hey - is the Mustang still for sale? I have a neighbor who is looking for a project for his son. That is a really nice car for a great value.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Entourage, it was nice meeting with you as well. That was a great tech day.

The mustang is still for Sale, Bronco is not. I am getting replies for it on Craigslist but not sold.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]