[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Trade
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Trade 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Trade
Since I have two broncos sitting in my garage, I have to clear out a few things so I can move around. Please let me know if interested and we can work something out. Just don't need this stuff.

1. Tubing for rock skis
2. Set of doors (with beltline trim)
3. 2 Stock steering boxes
4. Heater box
5. Stripped top/primed (has one are that will need filler, but solid)
6. black door panels

I need a couple things:
1. Original parcment front seats
2. Bikini top

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Trade
more pics.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We would be interested in the steel and one of those steering boxes. PM on it's way.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I've got the seats if you want them you can have them for nothing. Let me know and we can make araingments to get them to you. JP

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll do that on the doors. I might be coming up around that way in the next couple of weeks and could drop them off.

I have the large mirrors as well. They are solid and come with everything inside. Take a look at the driver door bottom front. Small rust area that will need patched.

Let me know if you still want them and I will work something out.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

correction, passenger door front.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll post up if headed to pueblo and/or denver as I may be able to haul some things...

Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'll be heading to Pueblo on Jan. 8th. Let me know if I can make your P/U and Deliveries happen.

Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That would be awesome! I will hook you up with gas money if you can swing by and pick up the top and take back the doors.

Thanks,
John

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Let me know what you need with regards to delivering the seats. Jayson

Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:05 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

John I also have some parts for you from Dan. Would love to swing by one evening and see your projects if you've got 15 minutes...

J.D.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks JCB for the steel and steering boxes, zilla, I have your doors in my garage as well. Lets figure out a good time to meet and get them to you.

Val, your tires are delivered as planned.

Enjoyed meeting you John and I am looking forward to seeing that half cab again when there is more time to check it out. Thanks again

Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for doing that Greg, hope the steel workes out for you guys. Could have spent more time looking at the half cab after all. After I rushed over to get that CB, the guy never showed; figures.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]