[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBES DEALER, CLUB MEMBER DISCOUNTS!!!
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBES DEALER, CLUB MEMBER DISCOUNTS!!! 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBES DEALER, CLUB MEMBER DISCOUNTS!!!
HI, I'M A CLUB MEMBER AND A KLOTZ OIL DEALER. IF YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF KLOTZ IT IS A VERY HIGH-END SYNTHETIC OIL AND RACE FUEL. WE ALSO CARRY 4STREETROD SYN. OILS FOR MUSCLE CARS AND 4-WHEELIN RIGS, AND TOW RIGS. ALSO AMERICAN V-TWIN OIL FOR HARLEYS AND OTHER V-TWIN BIKES. ALL THESE BRANDS ARE MADE BY KLOTZ. ALL CLUB MEMBERS WILL RECIEVE A 12% DISCOUNT AND WILL DELIVER FREE IN THE EL PASO COUNTY AREA. GO TO: KLOTZLUBE.COM AND 4STREETRODPERFORMANCEMOTOROIL.COM TO SEE FULL LINE OF PRODUCTS AND TAKE 12% OFF RETAIL FOR YOUR PRICE. OR JUST CALL, OR REPLY. THANKS HOPE THIS HELPS.
CHARLIE 719-243-3425[b]
[/b] burnout

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBES DEALER, CLUB MEMBER DISCOUNTS!!!
Schaaweet!

Ok, so here is the question, what do you recomend for a 68 200CI I6 of "unknown" but ptobably fairly high - milage installed in a 66 mustang?

And what is it going to cost me to have it shipped to the Denver area? I do not think I am in the springs anytime real soon

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBES DEALER, CLUB MEMBER DISCOUNTS!!!
The Klotz mucle car 10w30 would be perfect and free up some horspower. The muscle car oil is Klotz racing oil, but with added detergents for daily driving and longevity. I would also get a couple pints of UPLON fuel lube and run it through the first few tanks. It will lube and clean the top end and condition the engine for the synthetic oil. here are some club prices on those (the muscle car oil is about $3 a qt. cheaper than the racing oil).
10w/30 Klotz Street Oil - $8.77 per qt.
Uplon fuel lube- $6.85 pt.
Klotz Octane Booster- $9.46 pt.
Just decide how much you want (200 I6 should be about 6-7 qts I think with filter oil) and give me a zip and I will get you a shipping quote.
(7-9 qts should be around $15 usps, but I don't know what the haz. charge is?)
Thanks Charlie 719-243-3425

Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]