[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - CCB Shirts-Order by 8/5/11
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 CCB Shirts-Order by 8/5/11 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post CCB Shirts-Order by 8/5/11
Time for a new round of shirt orders! To place an order, CCB Members need to call Majik Graphics directly at the number below. Orders must by in by 8/5/11. Payments will be given directly to the staff at Majik at the time you make the order. Orders will be printed shortly after posted deadline and shipped directly to members desired address. It'll take about 3 weeks total from the 8/5 date for orders to be filled. Majik Graphics had taken good care of us in the past and I expect them to this time as well. Keep in mind you're calling Michigan, 2 hours ahead of Colorado.

Past apparel orders were for Black, White, Gray or Red but Majick can do pretty much anything you want. My last order included a couple of onsies for my daughter, t-shirts in tall sizes for me and some kids t-shirts for my son. Pricing will differ a little if you deviate from the normal stuff, but are still really reasonable (I think my tall t-shirts were something like $10). Majik was accommodating and spent some time working with me to get what I wanted, so don't be shy about asking. I found their stuff runs fairly true to size, but did shrink a little bit. Finally, they're happy to print on shirts you send to them, so feel free to talk to them about option if you wear an unusual size or want something really specific.

Club logo and web address stickers are also available and are high quality.

Pricing is the same as last time:
T-Shirts: $6.75
Long Sleeves: $9.35
Hoodies: $14.75
(add $1.00 per XL)
Logo Stickers: $2.00
Bronco Script Stickers: $2.00

Shipping is additional. Please post up with any questions-if you have'em, someone else does too.

Majik can be reached at:
586-792-8055
majikjimmy@yahoo.com
http://www.majikgraphics.com/

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: CCB Shirts-Order by 8/5/11
Hey Justin, thanks for doing this. As a new member, I only have the shirt Jeff and Mike were kind enough to give me at the "unveiling" (thanks again guys), so I need to place an order for sure.
My wife's birthday and our anniversary both come up in early September, so rest assured, she will get some Bronco gear she didn't even realize she wanted or needed!!
lmao

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:54 pm
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

All wives need unexpected Bronco shirts! You're welcome. Hope you enjoy the CCB stuff.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ordered today. a Large Long sleeve is 36" from center of neck, down over shoulder and to the end of the sleeve. I hope that is long enough. That measurement was pretty close to another shirt I measured, but wouldn't want it any shorter.

J.D.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]