[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Bronco Hut Special on Lower Quarters & Stainless Door Hinges
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Bronco Hut Special on Lower Quarters & Stainless Door Hinges 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Bronco Hut Special on Lower Quarters & Stainless Door Hinges
Hey Everyone,

I just got back from the Bronco Hut and wanted to let you all in on something Melissa said. She apparently received a double shipment of lower rear quarter panels, (Entourage I thought I read you would be needing some), as well as a double shipment of the stainless steel removable door hinges. (Those are on my list...). She wanted us to call for the pricing though, and I forgot to ask how much when I was there.

Brian..It was nice meeting up and learning a little more about your bronco!

Wish I could have made it today.... banghead

Thanks, burnout

Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Bronco Hut Special on Lower Quarters & Stainless Door Hi
That is great news! I do need Rear Quarter Panels and Stainless Hinges are on my list too! Thanks for the update Chad.

Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Good info. She ordered the shipment of stainless hinges a few months ago when she didn't have any and I threatened to order from Wild Horses....she ordered them for me (through them) then put in that order. Looks like they sent her a few too many!

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

By the way....did you go down there today? She told me they were headed to NM leaving last Thursday (to pickup my cage:).

Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeah..I talked to her during the day on Thursday, but when I got there to pick up the parts, I dealt with her housesitter. So, hopefully that means you got a cage on the way! smokin

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:02 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Do you know if they are staying over Thanksgiving? I would like to drive down over the Holiday Weekend and get my Fenders but they can wait till next week. Let me know if anyone has any info. Also, let me know if anyone needs me to pick up something from them over the next week or so - except Airbur's cage - it will not fit in my SUV :)

Thanks guys.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

They will be back this Friday...but call ahead.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not sure if they'll be back or not. I guess you could call her. I think the phone they list is a cell, so she would at least answer.

shrug

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Has anyone received the price for the Stainless Removable Hinges? Send me a PM if you know. It may be a case of "If you Have to Ask, Then you Cannot Afford Them" LMAO.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]