[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Early Bronco needed
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Early Bronco needed 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post Early Bronco needed
Looking for someone with an EB that is in the market for new Radius arms. Its not a requirement that you live in Grand Junction, but I will need your EB for at least a week and will need to have the ability to test out the radius arms or new suspension with the owner.

I am developing a new arm that will be run in the King of Hammers stock class want to test fit a prototype. The owner will get the arms at a significant discount over what they will retail for, and they will get installed at the shop. If you are interested, please give us a call at 970 462 7180. If you are looking for a complete suspension setup, we will be offering that as well, with a whole bunch of cool upgrades and options that are NOT available for the Early Broncos currently. The complete system will need to be tested out as well, and my EB is not a good candidate.

Would prefer a clean Bronco that photographs well, but it is not a requirement.

EDITING THIS:

I would REALLY like someone to test our complete suspension system. Radius arms are what i want to get out there, but we are working on new leafs/brackets/etc that will change everything, and I would really like to get someone who wants the whole kit!!!

clint@battlementfab.com

Last edited by Clint on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Early Bronco needed
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for a Member to get a sweet deal on some killer Battlement Fab products for a discount - win/win. I am excited to see your design for the extended arms and other suspension parts - you guys must stay-up nights thinking of how to raise the bar. Cannot wait to see what you got planned.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 am
VENDOR
VENDOR

clint@battlementfab.com

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:09 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

:burnout:

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'd do it if mine wasn't a daily driver

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:43 am
VENDOR
VENDOR

clint@battlementfab.com

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeah, the only problem Clint, is that I'm in Colorado Springs. banghead

I'd love to have you do some work on my rig, but getting it to you and having to be without it for a while would be tough. If you could wait till June or July, I'd let ya take it. I am going on a trip both months and will be gone about a week both times.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Clint, if I wasn't on the wrong side of the mountains (Denverish) I'd be all over this and you could keep my Bronco as long as you needed it. Good luck with your hunt!

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I wish I knew about Battlement a year and a half ago. I'd love a set of their arms. I'm close enough to make it happen, but I already installed long arms & wide axles a year and a half ago.

Clint, if no one else gets in, I'll do it, but I'm running full width axles from a 79 Bronco. So the radius arm wedges are wider than stock. May not be what you are looking for. I could drop off my truck anytime, just give me about 2.5 hours, and I'll be there.

Anyone want to buy a 2 year old set of Bloody Knuckle (updated Cage) extended radius arms?

Chad

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:19 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

clint@battlementfab.com

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Let me know if I can "help", I'm not 4 linked/coil over, and need to update my old suspension lift & shocks. I've got new WH 3.5" rear springs waiting, just need to get a new set of front coils to match. I'd work with you to get a new set of coils & shocks installed too. I'm flexible, but my current suspension is not.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:00 pm
VENDOR
VENDOR

clint@battlementfab.com

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm interested in whatever, like I said I'm flexible. My only requirement is that my truck stay highway worthy, it is still a daily driver, and I use it to drive my dogs around and hunt. PM me or call, my phone number is in the member's list, if you want.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Contact Booger. I'll send him this way.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Might be worthwhile for me to consider this. Been thinking of extended arms for a while now. I have a decent suspension right now but if the setup is right then I would go with a new setup. I'll have to try and giver you a call Friday.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You've got my interest piqued now Clint. What are you looking for as for the test rig? Right now what I am currently running is Cage 5.5 coils & a settled set of WH leafs. Both axles are ARB locked, the rear has the shocks forward mounted & RS9000s on all 4.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If a green mod motored Bronco would work let me know. It photographs well....from a few feet back :)
Dennis

Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:11 am
VENDOR
VENDOR

clint@battlementfab.com

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:26 am
Profile WWW

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 am
VENDOR
VENDOR

clint@battlementfab.com

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The only thing stopping me from volunteering Drew's bronco is the fact that he would like it to be somewhat photogenic.... oh well....

Now Clint, if you are looking for durability testing - have I got the rig for you!!!

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I talked to Clint today for a while. He has some super cool ideas and I'm interested in seeing the finished goods. I think I'm sold on a few of his products. We even discussed options and ideas for fitting my "oddball" front end with his radius arms. I don't know if it is worth his time to do it, but it was nice he took time to bounce some ideas around.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I talked to him yesterday too. Some absolutely great ideas. Good guy to boot and have here with us.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Clint, I am definitely interested in speaking with you about the new arms. I have a '77 that I would like to 4 link the rear and extended radius arms on the front. I left a couple of messages this morning; my name is Troy. Let me know if you are still on the hunt for the right prototype rig.
Thanks,

Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sent a quick email to you since it's probably too late to get a hold of you on a Friday afternoon.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This is like watching American Bronco Idol here. Except in this case I'm actually excited to see who is picked.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:04 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Kind of like donkey in the first Shrek movie jumping up and down saying "Pick Me, pick me". LOL

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:20 am
VENDOR
VENDOR

clint@battlementfab.com

Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next