[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Spray in Bed liner - Front Range Custom Coatings -
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Spray in Bed liner - Front Range Custom Coatings - 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post Spray in Bed liner - Front Range Custom Coatings -
Been thinking of a spray in bed liner for your Bronco? Forget the hassle of applying a DIY product or the inflated prices the other guys will want to charge you! Front Range Custom Coatings offers professional quality, at an affordable price.
Early Broncos owners can take advantage of the summer special price of $500+tax. Price includes prep and spray of complete tub from the firewall back and inside tailgate over or under the rail your choice.

All Work includes professional preparation of bed, masking etc. for liner application*. You only need to provide a clean, oil free substrate. We can come to you or you can come to our location.

*Removal of roll bar, seats (other than drivers), belts, top, or accessories are at additional charge if you want me to do it. If application is done at your location trip charge may apply.

Check out our website: frontrangecustomcoatings.com
Please Call Steve @ 719-651-7625 or simply reply to this add.

Here’s the 2012 Price List for trucks just to give you an idea. I’d also be happy to give a discount on your tow vehicle or trailer as well. Just let me know how I can help!

Full Size Truck (Tundra, Silverado, Ram, F-Series)
Long Bed (8ft)
Over the rail $525
Under the rail $475
Short Bed (6ft)
Over the rail $450 [size=150]
Under the rail $400

Mid Size Truck (Tacoma, Colorado, Ranger, Dakota)
Over the rail $425
Under the rail $375

Options:
Custom Graphics / Logos - quote
Color - Add $200 (Includes UV protection at the time of initial application)
UV Protection - (Free on black liners at time of initial application, $50 later on
down the line)

Contact us for specific prices on Vans, Trailers, 4X4 Tubs and other special projects

Sat May 12, 2012 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Spray in Bed liner - Front Range Custom Coatings -
I've been thinking of doing this to my new F150. 6.5 ft bed. I'll have to give you a call.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sat May 12, 2012 9:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Spray in bed liner - Front Range Custom Coatings -
Damn I thought I was losing my mind. I posted in a thread same tag line and then found my post wasn't there. Then I come across another thread same as the one I posted in. Damn I'm glad I'm not losing it.

Anyway like I posted in the other thread I was just thinking the same thing for my new F150 6.5 ft bed. I'll have to give you a call.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sat May 12, 2012 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]