[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - PowerTank Opportunity
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 PowerTank Opportunity 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post PowerTank Opportunity
I have been looking for an On Board Air solution for a while. I like the idea of the CO2 tank solutions because of ease of use, fast, and reliable.

I researched becoming a PowerTank Dealer to take the sting out of their retail prices. I am not trying to make any money on these, just want to add another club perk. Right now, they have some clearance Stealth Kits that are an amazing value. They have liquid filled guages that are better than what come with the Power Tank Package A Kits at $439.95 Retail at WH, 4WP, etc..

http://powertank.com/products/sfID1/20/productID/464

On the Power Tank Website, the basic Stealth Kit is $320.00 for a 10 Pound Power Tank, liquid filled gauges, regulator, handle, and Hose. To add the Package A, which adds an Aluminum Vehicle Mount and Tank Boot, is $380.00 Each Kit. With an order of 4-tanks, we get the Stealth kit for $250.00, or add the Package A is $300.00.

For $250.00-300.00 you would be getting a quality PowerTank 10 Pound CO2 tank, hose, aluminum vehicle mount, tank boot, protective handle, hi-end regulator, warranty, with nice gauges for less than the basic low-end systems like Outback Air, The Source Air kits, or even trying to build one yourself. When they get low, you take them to a welding or paintball supply and fill them up. They even work with ARB lockers.

If you wanted to get the Painted Power Tank Kits, they would be about 20% off, making the $439.95 Retail Kit around $350.00 that would get you a painted tank, painted handle, regulator, coiled hose, aluminum vehicle mount, tank boot, etc. The Colors for 2012 are Clear Aluminum, Polar White, Team Yellow, Candy Blue, or Trans Black. The Trans Black looks sweet.

http://powertank.com/products/sfID1/13/productID/18

The sales rep will order either the Red Straight Hose or Yellow Coiled Hose for the same price. We can also order any other accessories around 20% off, so Roll Bar Clamps, ARB fittings, air fittings, tire repair kits, extra tank, deflators, etc. are all available at the discounted price.

http://powertank.com/products/sfID1/17

To make it work, I need to have a $1,000.00+ minimum order. I want a 10 Pound Stealth Kit for $300.00, Small Black Cage Mounts, straight red hose, and the shrink-wrap tank protector.

Let me know if you are interested and we can see if we can make this work for all of us.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]