[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Sighting cards
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Sighting cards 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Sighting cards
So, I'm kind of a weirdo I guess. Well, show me a Bronco owner who isn't. Anyhow, I have been sitting on a few of the original, first issue sighting cards that were done up some time ago. Things being what they have with me getting out of the house and my Bronco being a it of a magnet for the neighbors walking by, I "had" to give up the last two original sighting cards I had tucked away in the tool box. People I was talking to were far too excited about Broncos and the idea of the site for me to leave them empty handed. So, I'm looking for a couple of first gen sighting cards to tuck back away and save for posterity. Anyone have a few lying around they are willing to part with? Feeling a bit like I lost my Mickey Mantle card or something.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Sighting cards
I only had one style card, with the outside mirror pictured. Not sure if that is the original design. I have 3 in mint condition, of course they are yours if you want them.

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Sighting cards
The image and layout are saved at the printing company so when you need to order more cards, you could order the retro design vs. a newer one. The originals were awesome smokin

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]