[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Body shop needed
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Body shop needed  
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Body shop needed
Looking for a reputable body shop that has an opening very soon for insurance work. Friend is two weeks into her covered rental car coverage. Needs to have ~10k worth of work done sooner rather than later.

Anything between Pueblo and Fort Collins considered.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Body shop needed
Might give Divide Collision a call. Ian is the manager and has been a friend of ours for 20 years and has worked for the family for longer than that. The phone # is (719) 687-7683. The shop is located next to the Sheriffs Office/jail just east of highway 24 & 67. Feel free to mention my name if you want.
Mark.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:35 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Body shop needed
Mahnke's Auto Body in Arvada repaired my truck when someone turned left in front of me. The frame needed straightening and instead of putting the molding back on, they removed the molding on the other side per my request. They seem to work with you. And my truck put many more thousands of miles without any issues, alignment or otherwise. I worked with the wife of the owner several years ago and they are good honest people.

http://mahnkeautobody.com/

Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]