[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - New mechanic shop in Denver area
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 New mechanic shop in Denver area 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post New mechanic shop in Denver area
I'm waiting on specifics, but my cousin, an ASE certified mechanic, has opened a new shop in town. He's done some work for Trei (Gear installs) and has really taught me a lot when it comes to mechanic'n. I am hoping to learn of his location and contact info soon, but in the meantime, if you want to talk to him, PM me and I'll get you in touch with Tyree. He used "we" in the sentence, but I don't know yet what that means either...

FWIW, he's a fellow wheeler, although he sold his jeep about a year ago (Maybe that's a good sign...? LOL!), and is amazing when it comes to working on nearly anything. He's a good welder and a descent fabricator and I assume those services are available, although I do not know what sort of tools he has access to. He's honest and works hard. He's helped me do a number of timing belts on smaller cars, replaced ball joint, HPOP orings, etc. on my PSD as well as many trail fixes and diagnoses on my bronco. He doesn't rely on a computer to tell him what's wrong with a car, but uses like the tool it is.

More info soon...

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]