[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - New EB owner in north denver wants to hire exp.EB mechanic
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 New EB owner in north denver wants to hire exp.EB mechanic 

Post New EB owner in north denver wants to hire exp.EB mechanic
I have a 74"EB
Looking for a full cage roll bar, either someone that could build one or I could buy a kit
from TBP and would need it welded together I have several nice original body parts to trade or I have cash parts like
Doors- complete or shells
Hood
Fenders-Cut or uncut
Grill

I live in north Denver near 136th & Quebec, But could travel a little
I’m in no hurry but would like to get something in the works. If this is still posted I’m still in need
Message me 7204217027 Terry

Last edited by Postalpal on Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: New EB owner in north denver wants to hire exp.EB mechan
I am sure you can find some help, and I'd be willing to bet it's a simple fix. Perhaps the bearings are too tight?

If you jack up one tire does it roll freely? Can you tell if it's the brakes dragging or something else?

Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I would ping crawler creations here as he has a shop and is intimately familiar with Broncos.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I would give CrawlerCreations a message as well. He is up in north Arvada and runs a shop and does great work. Also-- if he is too busy and you are wanting to have your brakes looked at, I had taken my Bronco over to Brakes Plus on 5465 Wadsworth Bypass, Arvada, CO 80002. The service manager there has an early bronco and is very familiar with them.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Have you lifted the front end and tried to spin the rotor by hand with the tire off? Does it spin freely? If so, press the brake pedal and see if after you let off it the brakes hold. Could be that a pressure residual valve in the master cylinder is causing the issues.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:27 am

Thank you friends because of you i have a couple contacts Thaxs to all of you. Bear with me I'm still trying to figure out this apt. And how to contact people so if i left you a mess.or talked to you hit me up if you dont hear from me in a couple days
. I also wanna try and get ahold that C4 guru on here that everyone recommends

I'll be back to post some pics and feedback thank you

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think I might have helped you to this sight from Facebook. Just ask as many ? You need and i am sur everything will Work out. The C4 guru is Viperwolf.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]