[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - CCB Member of the Month (Congrats Viperwolf!)
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ] 
 CCB Member of the Month (Congrats Viperwolf!) 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: CCB Member of the Month
All I can say Phil is Thank You!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We are lucky to have one of the foremost Bronco experts right here in our club. I cannot thank you enough for your help on my rig. I am indebted to you and hope to be able to return the favor some day. If ya need to get bailed outta jail at 3 AM - you know who to call - unless I am with ya smokin

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thank you very much Phil for everything you have already done to help me learn about mine.

and thank you for everything you do for others as well !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Phil, thanks for everything you do for club members and the Bronco community at large. And for the warped sense of humor, its one of my favorite things about ya!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Congrats Phil. Nobody deserves it more than you.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Phil I can think of no one more deserving of this recognition and especially to be the first. Thank you for your contributions and most importantly your willing to share your knowledge and your willingness to help anyone who needs it. Your are truly the best!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

U are the man Phil!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Although i dont know Phil very well. Met ya couple times. The guy is just more than willi.g to lend a hand and knows what he is talkin about. Just a great all a round person. And congrats and a huge round of aplause for a guy willing to lend a hand to all of us. No matter what your in to.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 pm
Well I must say I am truely honored. Thanks everyone for giving me the opportunity to help out when I can.

But you guys have it all wrong. I have just had my Bronco too long, 20 years (can't let go of old stuff). In that time I've broke lots of stuff (not too smart at times). Being too poor to buy new parts I've had to learn to fix the old parts (cheap large mouth bass). The military instructor in me just wants others to learn from my prior mistakes.

So, in reality, I'm just a cheap, not too smart guy that has old stuff and breaks things.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats Phil,
I'm proud to say I have a lot of stuff in my rig with your expertise on it (that sounds wierd). Either way, Thank you.

Seriuosly now, what about that thing a ma jig making that funny sound somewhere around my truck....

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats Phil.
Every time I'm somewhere that involves Bronco's you are there deep in the middle of it either turning a wrench or giving advice. All I can say is thanks and hope to help you with something someday the way you help me and everybody else.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Perfect choice for the first honoree!

Thanks again for all you do for the club and individuals. You really do define what this club is all about.

Jeff

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Phil,

First of all, thank you for all you do for the club. Always willing to lend a hand and to teach at a pace that those of us who are "less knowledgeable" can learn and understand.

Phil even knows his way around classic mustangs (having helped us get the trans and motor mated in my son's 66).

At times I think Phil sleeps with a C4 as a pillow but I know he is not quite that odd, it is actually on a cedar dog bed beside the fireplace... The first thing that he saves in the event of a disaster. His bronco will survive and outrun it.

Thanks again Phil,

Greg (and Daniel)

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome Phil....

You 'da Man!!!!

As others have said, we couldn't do it without you!

Thanks for all the help!

Matt

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:40 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrtas Phil, now where's my C-4!!!!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Phamous Phil....nice job and great pick. Thanks for any future help and I appreciate all from the past.

Dave

Canon City, Co

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

And now I can add, great choice for a solid guy. Thanks for the wheel and tire today Phil. It was a nice visit too. I look forward to spending more time learning from you and the other guys in this club.
Steve

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 am
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looking forward to meeting you in person someday Phil! Congrats on the MOTM! We value your input around here!

J.D.

Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats Phil!
I can't wait for the day we can both go wheeling together! It has been a real pleasure working with you at the shop day and I have to say that your Bronco is really inspiring when you popped that hood I was fighting to hold the Drool back.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:34 pm
Sonofa...

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

was just pulling your leg (although I do think it is a good idea)

missed you in Ouray

Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:38 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That's funny...

Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]