[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - jtsbronc- The May Member of the Month
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 jtsbronc- The May Member of the Month 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post jtsbronc- The May Member of the Month
Colorado Classic Broncos would like to congratulate Justin aka “jtsbronc” as the May Member of the Month. Justin was nominated because he is such a darn cool guy. He has been on several trail runs and monthly breakfasts with the club, including the scouting trip for the Memorial Weekend Fun Run. It’s a good thing he and Kinder went up because the initial location for the trip was closed until mid to late June. It should be noted that sometimes these interviews are somewhat “fluffed” to keep our readers awake. However, there was no fluffing on this one.

Where were you born and raised? BORN: DENVER RAISED: JEFFCO/MORRISON - I DONT GET OUT MUCH!!!

Education? I DID TIME AT BEAR CREEK HS

Family? MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 20 YEARS, MARRIED FOR 15, AND HAVE A 13 YR OLD DAUGHTER AND ONE ON THE WAY (A BOY, we're told) AND 3 COOL ASS DOGS

What have you done to your Bronco? I PARKED IT ON THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE SO IT CAN DIE ALONE. I'M PISSED AT IT RIGHT NOW!

What are your plans to do with your Bronco? SELL IT OR BLOW IT UP. MAYBE BOTH, NOT SURE IN WHAT ORDER YET THOUGH.

Best Bronco story? SHORTLY AFTER I BOUGHT IT MY WIFE, DAUGHTER, NEPHEW AND I DROVE IT OUT TO SOUTH DAKOTA FOR SPRING BREAK. EVERYBODY TOLD ME NOT TO DRIVE IT THAT FAR, SO I DID. THAT WAS A GOOD TIME SEEING ALL THE SITES, WE EVEN GOT SNOWED ON WHILE WE WERE THERE.

11 Things we should know about Justin:
1. McDonalds or Burger King----WENDYS
2. Rifle, shotgun or pistol----SHOTGUN
3. PBR, Fat Tire, Wisky, Rum, or Vodka-----BUD LIGHT
4. Car Camping or backpacking-----POP-UP
5. Would you rather fight a bear or Bull elk-----BEAR
6. Legos or Lincoln Logs-----FIRE CRACKERS
7. Dove or Dial soap-----DIAL
8. Watching movies at: home, drive in or theater-----HOME THEATER
9. Sunflower seeds or peanuts------SUNFLOWER SEEDS
10. Guns N Roses, Metallica, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Dokken or Scorpions-----PANTERA
11. Gas Grill or Charcoal------WOOD

Congratulations Justin! Sorry your rig is giving you problems. Hopefully you’ll get a second, third, or fourth wind to get that beast back on the trail.

Tue May 29, 2012 4:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: jtsbronc- The May Member of the Month
Way excited you got this honor. I always have fun hanging out with ya all the way back at the rear bumper build, Kinders welcome home party, and all the times in-between. Hope you get excited about your Bronco, but I understand the frustration and extremes. This is a great club because of quality members and you definitely deserve the award.

Tue May 29, 2012 4:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congratulations Justin! What a great choice for May's M.O.M.!!!!!

Tue May 29, 2012 5:40 pm
Congrats Justin!

I can't believe Shawn said "fluffing".

Tue May 29, 2012 10:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats Justin.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Wed May 30, 2012 3:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Justin, Congrats on the MOM award! As one of the most awesome campground hosts and trail fix masters, your friendship and membership in this club is very much appreciated.

Leave the beast to suffer in time out for a few weeks while you go coach softball, then come back and lets get one or two of the guru's over to tune that biotch up! Then we can go see what else we can break on the trail.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Wed May 30, 2012 6:30 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks alot guys for the nomination and the kind words. This club really is AWESOME. I have not met a member that I have not liked yet. The core group of members have been super cool and most generous with thier time and efforts starting and maintaining this forum. THANKS!!!

As for my LAME orange stallion I will take Hockeydad's advice and get back on it after softball season, mid July. I Look forward to making some tracks with you guys in the near future.

Wed May 30, 2012 7:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats Justin, and thank a ton for running all over the mountains with me in REALLY CRAP weather.

Wed May 30, 2012 8:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Bronco's are a Love/Hate relationship. You won't stay mad at it for long!

Congrats on the MOTM! I enjoyed wheeling with you the one time we made it to the same trip.

Wed May 30, 2012 9:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats Justin !

Look forward to wheelin' with you this summer

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed May 30, 2012 6:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats Justin,

I'm glad I'm not the only Member of the Month who's truck wasn't running when they won the award!

Hope the projects get done and you can get 'er back on the road.

Thu May 31, 2012 1:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats!

Thu May 31, 2012 10:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]