[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Entourage
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Entourage 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Entourage
Today was a great couple days . . .

Did some wiring on the Painless kit. Wired the Part of the Dash, redone Speedometer (from Kevin in Utah), Motor, Battery, Headlights, Park Lights, and Horns. Got the new IPF H4 Relay, Blue Bulbs, and Drake Billet Headlight Rings.

and adding some pics of the Alice '66 Park Lights and Hood Shocks.

. . . may try and start it tomorrow!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 14, 2011 10:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Coming along! Won't be long now and you'll be cruzin icon biggin

My Personal Website -

Sun May 15, 2011 10:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nicely done!

Mon May 16, 2011 7:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got it started yesterday. Battery had been on a Buddy for the last few months. Installed it, poured 2 gallons of fuel, sprayed some starting fluid, cranked a couple tries, but started and ran perfectly. Sounded great for being out for 7 months. Dual Flowmasters sounded good, Alternator is charging to 14+ V. Found a few leaks in the cooling line and fuel line but tightened hose clamps and off and running. Found a transmission leak, tightened all the bolts a 1/4 turn and seams to be fixed as well.

Here is a quick video . . .

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 16, 2011 9:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The rebuilt dash cluster looks awesome! The headlight rings - sweet! I can almost smell the fumes from a freshly started engine...

J.D.

Mon May 16, 2011 10:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Can I come over and have you route my spark plug wires ?...................................that looks awesome !

Put some seats in it and take her for a spin.

And the kicker is you will be able to say "I put this together myself"

very impressive my freind !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon May 16, 2011 2:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks awesome!! Very nice! One thing it looks like but it could just be the angle...Is your upper radiator hose kinked? It looks a little misshapen right where it bends out of the filler neck?

Mon May 16, 2011 5:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

sounds good man, i cannot wait to see that thing, the engine looks great too, its making me jealous and wish i had the money to build my motor!

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Mon May 16, 2011 7:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ok,

So -

Now that it runs, you planning to bring it ot the breakfast this month??? Or are we waiting for the fun run for its formal introduction?

:)

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue May 17, 2011 6:05 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

JD - The cluster was done by Kevin in Utah and does amazing work.

Crawler - The Top Radiator hose it totally kinked. It had a 2" body lift and no radiator shroud so it needs a new piece. Good eye.

75 - Thanks for saying it sounds good - means a lot from you when your's sounds so good.

D - Hope to get it driving soon! I am relieved the weather is rainy - it makes it less painful!

Hockey - likely riding with Cortez to the Breakfast but maybe the June Breakfast.

I am hoping to have it done for the Car Show but we will see. Thanks guys.

Tue May 17, 2011 8:59 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

well its the truth, and thanks, im happy with how mine sounds, i just want it a lil' quieter, when ever i do the efi i'll probably put a cat on it, and that way the wife doesn't complain about how it stinks, lol i think she's loco , i love the smell! on a serious note, hopefully i can get up to denver soon to see your truck, and everyone else, it's been a while, i haven't been up there since the bumper build, money's been tight as i just switched jobs over to phil long ford chapel hills

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Tue May 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Dont have any cookie marks in my front yard.... Your taking way too long to get that thing back together.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Tue May 17, 2011 7:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Don't worry Rob - the donuts are coming lmao

Got the Front Bumper installed (just need bolts) and chrome center caps in the Wheels.

Tue May 17, 2011 7:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Phenominal, that is all I can say! Anytime your ready to start your next project I am ready for you to drive it on over...I will even store it in my garage for free!

Tue May 17, 2011 9:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Installed the Rear Billet tail Trims and ZOSO was right about not needing the nut tinnerman tabs - the bolts hold the assembly in place then the lens attaches to the assembly.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Had a fun weekend working on the Bronco . . .

Installed the wiper motor - looks like I have to lower the motor to clear the cage. If ya have a Motor Bracket let me know.

Added the Ford Grill Letters thanks to 76 giving me mounting hardware and dash lights - so awesome! Cannot wait to install them in the dash - they are in flawless condition.

Added Hella Off Road Lights to the Front Bumper.

Installed the new steering column, tach mount, and steering wheel.

Mon May 23, 2011 12:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am so impressed with the amount of work you have done it is truly amazing!

Mon May 23, 2011 9:23 am

You ready to come do the body work on mine? =)

Or how about are you done yet?

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Fri May 27, 2011 11:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I was looking back through some of your old pics. What cage is that? I like it.

Fri May 27, 2011 12:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Things are coming along. I am hoping to be done on weekend of the 11th which means I have all summer to redo the mistakes lol.

I really liked doing auto body and would love to help ya out. I have a lot of my tools that I am happy to lend out so please don't buy anything before checking with me. I have a great Paintucation DVD, huge block sanding set, 2 air powered sanders (DA and Longboard), and set Devilbis Finishline spray guns.

I hope to be done before 777 but he hides pictures so he may already be done and holding out on us. He may even have it at the Poker Run this weekend.

The cage and bumpers were built in Utah by Element Offroad. I was going to call them when I have some $ to build be some rocker protection but I think CrawlerCreations can do just as do just as good of a job or better. I want the tube rockers to have a step to make it easier for people to get in. I am excited to see how Zilla mounts his Air Rockers and likely to the same design mount.

Crawler is building a rear tire carrier for me and cannot wait to get the tire off the floor and on my truck.

I am building a rear seat mount to mount Corbeau seats in the back so I hope that works out or I may have a set of seats for sale lmao

Fri May 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Since you bailed on the fun run that means you worked on the bronco all day and am 95% done now?

A little birdie told me that someone else is almost ready.....

Sat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hmmmm not sure who that would be that passed me but excited to find out.

I wish I was workings on mine this weekend but no luck.

Sat May 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Your holding out on the pics. I know you got a lot done now let's see it.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It was a great weekend and was able to get a few things done.

I do taxes and not a mechanic or mechanical as the rest of the group so everything takes 3+ times longer.

Rob - you would have had this back on the road in April.

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here are a few pics . . .

Painless Wiring Kit:

P1000206.jpg

Rear Seat Mount:

P1020476.jpg

Family Cage:

P1020460.jpg

Front Seat Mounts on Cage:

Tuffy Under Seat Security Console:

P1020489.jpg

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

4 Corbeau Seats . . .

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome! That thing is going to be on the road soon!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The story of the three bears come to mind when I see your seats.

Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next