[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Entourage
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Entourage 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Entourage
Is that...............DIRT it is parked on?????? How long did it take to wash all that off laughing2

Looks awesome!!!

Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:29 pm

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

great pics Chad !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I was wondering why the front end looked so funny... flexed indeed. Love it.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What else is left to do? I am bummed I missed out...mr. Moneypit called me but unfortunately I am out of town, not to worry I did get a pic of a cb in 90210!

Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I took a few pics at a Barn in Brighton yesterday, just off Bromley Lane by the Water Park Slide. I am going back and doing my family picture there this Summer.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My wife brought home some 15 x 10 Slots that I found in Utah. Really excited to have them here in Colorado, but not looking forward to polishing them up. I have read a few threads on CB.com and help from Casadejohnson so I am hoping it goes OK. I bought a polishing set, compounds, and the Fitz Polish that Zilla recommended in a thread on CB.com.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got ya down Rox for 4 of them. I got nine JIC I decided to do a trailer, but have since changed my mind.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

how long would it take you do you think to pollish a set of slots??

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

From what I have read, it will be a few hours per wheel. Casa said he went thru multiple air tools on his.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeah! Were there more than 9?!?!

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I will keep watching Utah classifieds for more, but I have just the 9 wheels. I was thinking 5 on Bronco and 3 on a trailer with 1 extra. Not doing the trailer so I have 4 left.

Justin - good eye Safety Inspector. the rear seat will sit a few inches forward and higher when mounted. Mounting the rear seat is a 2 person job and wife was in Utah. I will make sure it doesn't hit someone in the face - that would be horrible.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got the Smittybilt Winch and Pro Comp LED Offroad Lights Installed yesterday. Need to get a relay and hookup the light bar to see how bright it is but it weighs a ton, real nice build quality. Winch cover from CSI worked perfectly, and for $13.50 on Amazon.com is a sweet deal.

Fri May 18, 2012 1:19 pm

And here I thought you were gonna post pics of it cut and flaired.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Fri May 18, 2012 2:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

[quote="Entourage"]Got the Smittybilt Winch.....................[quote]

how many shopping carts is it rated to pull ?

icon biggin

Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am trying to get my wheel and tire situation resolved. Getting rims from a guy tomorrow morning and tires from a guy on Sunday, then hopefully B.O.B. can get them mounted next week.

Fri May 18, 2012 3:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well . . . I did it . . . cut the rear quarters and could not be happier. I liked the way it looked, but I really love it now. I replaced the 33" Tires with 8" Rims with 35" BFG KM2's with 10" rims. I really like how it sits and rides. Big thanks to JGZ and Bronco Hut for the Fiberglass Flairs. I used a cut-off wheel and made quick work of it, but the first cut was hard to make in the painted sheetmetal. I am relieved it turned-out. My wife (did NOT want me to cut it) even likes it. I have the cut-outs from the rear, but not likely changing it back. Ever. icon biggin

It was fun to get it finished last night and show it off at the Nascar Breakfast With Broncos this morning.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Chad, that does really look better this way.

I liked it before but it really knocks it out of the park now !

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just a flat out killer rig.
I love the LUBrs, but appreciate the heck out of trucks set up like this centerfold.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:54 pm
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What Rox said. I love uncut trucks, but the cut fenders suit your stance a whole bunch better.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Chad it looks killer now. Not that it didn't before but that makes it complete.
So with 35's how do you get it in the garage, let all the air out? Or you leave the top down?

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:04 pm
It definitely looks like a completed package now. Be careful with the garage door height when the top is on.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You guys are right - no BesTop at this house. The center bow is too tall. I guess I will have to go topless or get off my butt and make the Bikini Top. Thanks for the compliments - it means a lot from you guys.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks great Chad!

2006 4Runner V8 Sport Edition
1998 4Runner...DD with 333k and counting

Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That looks very nice and very clean. I am still deciding what to do to my 73 that I am restoring, cut or not to cut....

2-1973 Broncos
And a couple even run.....

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Chad - I agree with others. As much as I hate to see a clean stock quarters cut, the cut fenders fit your look a little better.

Cracker - you got the crawler. Keep the 73 stock!

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Very Nice! Now lets go get some "Pin Stripes" down the sides ;)

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Entourage
Woohoo! Now that combo looks great.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next