[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Zillacon (AKA Dan & Denise)
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 9:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Zillacon (AKA Dan & Denise) 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Zillacon (AKA Dan & Denise)
Let me know if you need a hand turning wrenches. Happy to help out.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That looks awesome, I will be in touch with you about the swap!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Theres only two weeks left. Better get a move on! The pressures ON, haha Welding

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 pm
You sure got a purty drivetrain.

Let me know if you need a hand or need me to bring the polish blueprint up.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looking sharp. Nice trouble shootin.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I like the copper. Just make sure you carry some of this with ya:
Image icon biggin

Ironically, I also hear that ketchup polishes copper too. laughing2

J.D.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:10 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sounds about right. I know I've seen that in a cabin or two.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:21 am

Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:43 pm

It's alive!!!! Damn what a busy day with great results.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You still got a lot of work done! Nice job!

J.D.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:03 pm

Zillacon, You are one talented dude Welding.

I love everything about Ketchup! Stance, tire size and those wheels are sweet.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Couldn't be said enough times.... You are one talented and generous person! Wow! That is great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Matt

Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks amazing Zilla. You going White or Red on the Top?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Zilla - depending on how long you intend to keep it, there is a young dude out here that will be interested in buying one when he gets back to Denver. I think he'll be heading home towards the end of December, not asking you to keep it that long, I'll talk to him and see if he is serious and get back to you.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Very nice Bronco purchase. Nice to know it is still available for guys in the club.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Does it have a name yet? After seeing Ketchup and Mustard Alex (my 4 year old son) named mine Barbecue Sauce.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Zilla - would you call your new addition a daily driver or does it need some lovin' to get there?

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My Personal Website -

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Dan, I've got a 16 year old kid who is a family friend and also worked for me this summer and is in the market for a car. He fell in love with my EB this summer and he found one, but it was 2 things, #1 it was waaaaaay outta his price range & #2 it wasn't a DD, more of a trail rig that he couldn't afford to put tires on it. If you don't mind me asking, what would you want for this one? I'd be the one that would end up working on it with him, so I'd teach him the thimble full I know about em. If you don't want to post up here, could you PM me what you are looking to get out of it?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

stop trying to distract us with all this 3rd EB mumbo jumbo...................and show us pics of that half cab sitting pretty on Ketchup

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:55 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What! That thang ain't mounted yet. Can't wait to see the final product. Lookin great Dan.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Dan - it looks great and I bet it will drive great as well.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

thats awesome man, i need to make my way up there and see you guys again, im definitely jealous, your's is one of the only LUBER's i've ever liked, and it just keeps gettin' better

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks great - really turned out nice. You definitely desserve some time off - you have had one heck of a summer perfecting your Bronco. Turned out amazing.

Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

that thing is awesome

not too flashy, real clean and straight..................and best of all..............very capable

great job

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:00 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next