[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Entourage
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Entourage 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Entourage
I appreciate the nice comments. I will post a few more pics over the weekend. I will take a shot of the filled in tailgate, removed plate holder, and shaved handle - I think it turned our good.

My family is spending a week in Utah so I get a full week of Bronco Building end of this month. Won't have to clean up to get the wife's SUV back in the garage and keep parts away from little hands. She is also bringing back 2 Corbeau Baja SS Seats or a Bench (haven't decided) for the back seat. I am leaning toward the 2 SS's but I will need Houdini to pull that off.

I cannot wait to start puting this things back together. I should have taken more close-up pics of the tear down - mental note for next build ;). I am sure I will be hitting the Technical links thread often.

Color choice was difficult because any color looks good on a Bronco. I had it narrowed down to 3 colors - Light Blue (like Nick's Trix Bubba), Sage (Build A Bronco), and the grey. I think if I did it again, I would go sage green. One of my inspirations was a Silver LUBR and that color swayed me to the gray and keeping the LUBR look.

I am gunning for the May (2011 lol) Breakfast to be drivable and safe. Then going to work on the fun stuff after that. The weather is definitely an inspiration for getting this truck back on the road. The fun activities we have planned will be way funner from inside my Bronco than from the sidelines.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:10 am

Done yet?

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:50 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Seriously Chad, what is the hold up?

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

looking good man keep up the good work! beer

Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Chad, that looks great, now post up a new pic for all of us without our Broncos!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:07 am

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am in Mexico this week so the week has been unproductive (in a good way lol). However, family is in Utah next week so I will have every night after work and the weekend to start puting it back together. I am hoping that things go good. First order of business is a 3" fuel filler hole in the new rear quarters - scared as hell to start drilling holes in this Bronco :). Hopefully each night next week I will have something to post up in the what I did to my Bronco thread. I took some pics of how I tore things apart, but not enough :(

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:29 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Just wanted to say thanks for the paint hookup. Brian came over last night and worked up an estimate for paint. I obviously want a good turn out but want to save as much money as possible and its good to see someone out there that is willing to work with a novice.

He showed me a couple pics of your fender after he color sanded and polished it. Thing looked like a mirror! Awesome!~

My Personal Website -

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Brian is a true artist. I am surprised what a difference the Color Sanding makes. I do not know how they do it tho - take a nice paint finish and sand it! Scares the hell out of me! Happy he is taking care of you Dsmith.

I am hoping to finally start working on my truck this weekend - been in Mexico and then sick for the last 2 weeks :(

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:19 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

When you see a job that was not color sanded, you'll see why orange peel isn't the way to go.

J.D.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got the Herculiner installed - really like how it turned out and how easy it was to install.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks really nice Chad! Something I'd like to do to mine someday!

J.D.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks great! How much does that help with noise and heat? I have been contemplating on which route to go, rhino line, dynomat or some other type of insulation.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

IF you guys haven't seen this a DIY project from Duplicolor...
http://duplicolor.com/products/bedArmor/

Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Done yet?

Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Not even close to being done :sad:

I was able to finish the doors tonight. Really excited to cross them off my list. Heater Box Rebuild is next.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

DOORS ! DOORS ! you don't need no stinking DOORS ... Fill EM IN

Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You are truly becoming a magician with all the work you have done to your ride...Can't wait to see it in person!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fill Em In he says - now that's funny.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Brian of Cope's Concepts came by last night at helped me get the doors, fenders, grill, and tailgate installed. Brian massaged the pannels and made it look nice. It was great to see it all assembled.

Brian got the hinges aligned so they slide on and off easy so I can go doorless this summer. I think there is enough paint left over for a set of Bronco Design Inserts but that may be next year as the Door Parts sucked all of my Winch and Fun Part Money. One revelation is the hood closed so the chances of needing a body lift have gone down slightly. I will try to fit the O.G. air cleaner from Airbur on this weekend before I do cartwheels.

A big thanks to Brian The Painter for coming to my house and to help me out.

Hopefully I can get the new Rims and Tires installed after a trip to Front Range Drive Line to repair the bolt/stud issue - looks silly Sittin' on Blocks banghead

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Installed the tailgate? I thought the tailgate was integral to the body now?? Boy, she looks good tho!
J.D.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:06 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Edit - meant Hood not Tailgate. The Tailgate is perminantly attached until it is taken to Moab lmao

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

spank me if that isn't a nice lookin' Bronco you've got there! Looks like you left it out overnight in commerce city! lol...

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm thinking you're going to need to pick up that Lincoln or another Bronco after you finish this one. The wife and kids are going to see so much of you they won't know what to do with themselves.

Looks great! Great to finally see some pics of that paint job. I think I could shave in that finish!

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

finally a pic proving that it really exists and is nearing completion

That EB looks great and I can't wait to see it in person soon

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow it looks great. You have got some good patience to make it come together looking like that. Nice work

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

ooo shiney

Looks great - I also can't wait to see it in person.

Hurculiner is good. I thought of doing my own bedliner but I think I'm going to have Brian shoot SEM in my tub.

My Personal Website -

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

DUDE... Nice work, love the color! If that thing gets any prettier you'll be scared to take it down a dirt road let'a lone a trail. beer cheers!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:27 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks guys for the nice comments.

Tonight was actually fun. Went to Dan's to press in my rear wheel studs (thanks Punisher). Dan knows his stuff and had me outta there in no time. He stopped what he was doing on his amazing rig to help me out. Gotta love this club. smokin

Got home and installed the 31 spline axles. Installed the new 1.25" Spidertrax Wheel Spacers then the new rims and tires. Needed the Adapters to make the rear 31 spine axles work. Used the 5 on 4.5" pattern to change back to 5 on 5.5" - from the bolt dimema from ^. Added Spidertrax Spacers to the front to match. Dan's contact at 4 Wheel Parts set me up with the Spidertrax. Awesome anodized blue finish and made here in Colorado.

Earnie at 4 Wheel parts is giving CCB Members a great off-road club discount on most items - make sure you ask for him and he will take care of ya. thumbs up

Center Caps don't fit so I have some additional issues but got all 3 cars in the garage again. Wifey hates her car outside and luckily it has only been out for 4 or 5 nights since I started. shrug

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next