[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Entourage
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Entourage 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Entourage
Amazing Chad! Really coming together. But be prepared for the little things to take LOTS of time. Stick with it tho. It'll all be worth it the first time she drives out of the garage on her own.

BTW - Earnie at the store on I-70 east? (assuming due to your location)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am learning that everything takes longer than expected - had 4 things on the list last night at got 1 completed.

Earnie is at the Westminster store off I-76 at 7000 Federal.

I have been to the I-70 store in Denver and blown away. It is much larger and a lot bigger selection than the Westy store. The distribution warehouse is located right next door so they have about every part available. Cannot beat the service from Earnie at the Westminster store. Earnie is also a member of the Club.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cool. When I had lived in Denver, I lived on the NE side and worked on the West. Visited both stores. The distribution warehouse is amazing!! Got to walk thru one day.

Good to hear we have a good guy at 4WP. My past experience with them was never good. Rarely got the right part the first time. Sounds like it's all in who you know!

J.D.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:31 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

that color is awesome! looks great!

one more makes 100 :)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'd ask if it's done yet, but that truck is really coming together. It'll be a sweet ride and I'm really looking forward to seeing it in person. Glad to hear you've gotten past the obstacles.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looking great!! Still haven't seen pics of your bumpers yet?? Are they going to be what you really want on there??

Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

looks great chad, can't wait to see it!

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

ahem - I have a nice set of chrome bumpers that I just picked up from Ketchup. If you want to go that route I may be interested in your tube bumpers.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:38 pm

Tick Tock. gettin closer to the May breakfast. Are you gettin closer to bein done?

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The weekend was a bust with my Mother in Law in town and Easter. Got the heater box put together and a couple misc. things. The May Breakfast is definitely my motivation.

I put the tube bumpers on and they look nice smokin

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Did you put the bumpers on the Bronco or on the garage floor? Lets see some pics with them on the Bronco! Sounds like it is coming along great. Hopefully a meeting will work with my schedule one of these months and we will be down to see it.

Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:04 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Last night was good. Added new Firewall insulation from WH. Love the plastic backing and top quality. It even came with the strip of insulation for under the windshield/dash. Little 3M adhesive spray and that insulation was on too. Then added the brake and gas pedals. Installed new BC Broncos Throttle Cable to Carb and installed then Manual Brake Booster. Had a new Kickdown cable ready to install but that was already installed - nice bonus! I have a Cobra Hydroboost ready to install but can install that next month - just gotta get this thing drivable. burnout

BTW - added hood shocks last Saturday and may be the best Bronco money I've spent so far. Love them :idea: thumbs up

Wed May 04, 2011 9:38 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed May 04, 2011 9:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I am impressed with the BC cable. It had something included in the package called instructions. My biggest complaint in the rebuild process is the lack of directions/diagrams. So angry that ever other part thinks I can just install it blind. My name does not have a Viper or a Wolf anywhere in it. This was one the first purchase that actually included directions and dang good directions. So angry with the Scott Drake parts not including directions. **End Of Rant**

I was going to use the stock linkage but I agree it is a bad design. The stock linkage interferes with my brakes and seems like an easy way to have the throttle stick so it was a real good add. I ordered the black and not the stainless. Only drawback is reinstalling the pedal - kinda awkward and may require 2 people since you have your steering column installed. Mine was easy since I could use the column access ;).

Wed May 04, 2011 10:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fyi....I ordered the black also...and the cable is stainless (just like the clear)....only difference is the sleeve is clear.

Wed May 04, 2011 11:34 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think BC's were $29.99 plus shipping. I should start buying from Advanced.

Wed May 04, 2011 12:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I don't think they are exactly the same. I looked at the ones from Advance and they didn't come with the same bracket. This is the BC unit...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 04, 2011 12:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is the one I have from BC - very nice. I mostly purchase from the Bronco guys because they are more likely to be the right part.

Wed May 04, 2011 1:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm using BC's EFI throttle cable, C4 kick down and bracket and was also impressed with how easy it was to setup from the directions.

My Personal Website -

Thu May 05, 2011 9:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Glad I am not the only one who needs directions ;)

Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got my Aviation Style Fuel Filler installed. What a PITA! Why does no one carry 2" fuel hose? 3 Advanced, 2 Checkers, 1 Auto Zone. I ordered it from House of Hose in Utah. Copied the fuel filler from the Raffle Bronco - thanks JW.

Thu May 12, 2011 9:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ent,

It looks great and you should be proud of what you have accomplished, I could only dream of what you already done! GREAT WORK!!!!!

Thu May 12, 2011 9:36 pm

You've got a week left. You gonna be done? 2 weeks max until the run.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Fri May 13, 2011 6:22 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri May 13, 2011 7:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Any pics of that cage???

Fri May 13, 2011 7:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hockey - it is the worst name in history but all they do is sell Hose. Fire Hose, radiator hose, propane lines, brake hose, etc. They would be perfect to make my HydroBoost lines. We used to prank call them back in the day for obvious reasons :). Looking forward to the Windshield install - you are the best!

Zoso - I am looking forward to this weekend. Hope to have the wiring completed and dash installed. I am trying. You will be the first one to know because I will come do a donut on your lawn ;).

Airbur - My cage is simple family cage design but added front seat mounts. I am more excited to see what you come up with your custom cage!

76 - If I had it to do over again, I would be driving the Rig I purchased and never started this resto. I cannot believe how much time, swearing, and tears in this rig. Would rather be driving it instead of working on it!

Thanks guys for the encouragement!

Fri May 13, 2011 9:17 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm sure that driving it will be more fun than working on it, but it'll be really, really sweet and YOURS in a way that a rig you didn't do this on wouldn't be.

Fri May 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Oh and I got new 2in fuel filler hose from NAPA on 70th main warehouse.

Fri May 13, 2011 7:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next