[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - New Member - long time owner
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 New Member - long time owner 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post New Member - long time owner
Hello to all. I've just recently joined the forum but have owned my 77 Half Cab since 1984. I have had it since I was 16 and it has been sitting idle for many years but I've recently got the bug to start working on it again after my daughter asked if she can drive it when she gets her license. As you can imagine, I have had to replace nearly every rubber component and many other things recently to make sure it's road worthy. It's running pretty good now - just need to find myself a new half cab top as a large tree limb caused non-repairable damage this summer (didn't show the bad side in the picture :) ).

During this rehab adventure, I picked up a 75 on a whim and now have two simultaneous Bronco projects. I appreciate the advice and guidance you all have provided on this site and I feel guilty for not joining earlier, as I think I have touched every bolt on my 77 over the years and can probably share some past lessons learned.

I look forward to talking with you and meeting some of you at your events.

Cheers,
Scott

BTW - as you can see from my username, I'm also a Chevelle guy and used my same Chevelle forum tag - no brand loyalty here, just an old car lover.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:54 pm

Post Re: New Member - long time owner
Welcome to CCB !
Nice looking Broncos I had to take a double look at the half cab as it looked similar to the Bronco sighting ECK just posted.

Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:02 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

party on dude

Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:17 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome Scott

Great looking half cab !

Look forward to meeting you

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]