[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Help with finding shops/vendors
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Help with finding shops/vendors 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Help with finding shops/vendors
Hi all,
I've been trying to doing some research on a few things I'm considering for my '68 but haven't quite found the answers I'm looking for so thought I'd post to see if I could get some recommendations. First, I'm trying to find a shop that would build a new roll cage. I have one currently installed but its in really rough shape and would like to trade it out. Second, my rear bedpan looks like swiss cheese (and has some rust) and I'm so I'm trying to find someone who could cut out the old and weld a new one in. And last, I'm loosely considering a full paint job. I've was told to set aside a very large sum of money if I wanted to entertain a paint job so I'd like to get a few more opinions because the number I got was just not in the realm of possibilities.

I guess in all I'm looking for paint and body recommendations as well as a roll cage builder. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:39 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Help with finding shops/vendors
Check with crawlercreations about the cage.

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:51 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Help with finding shops/vendors
I have a bender and dies 1 5/8 1 3/4 and 2. I build my own. i can bend it

Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]