[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - WELL THIS IS MY 72 BRONCO
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 WELL THIS IS MY 72 BRONCO 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post WELL THIS IS MY 72 BRONCO
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3836678/1972-ford-bronco

THAT IS THE WEBSITE THAT HAS A TON OF PICTURES OF MY BRONCO BEFORE DEPLOYMENT AND WHILE ON R AND R

IT A 72 BRONCO HAS A 4 SPEED ON FLOOR 3.5 INCH LIFT BRAND NEW 33'S I GOT IN IT RIGHT NOW 2 FULL SEATS WITH WATER PROOF SEAT COVERS WITH POCKETS ON BACK OF IT. IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS AFTER WEDDING IS WHEN I GET MY MONEY LOL... I GOT ON WAY BRAND NEW ALL AROUND 4 OLIVE DRAB SEATS WITH WHITE INSIRTS I JUST RECIEVED IN THE MAIL A TUFFY GLOVE BOX AND BUYING A CUSTOM BUILT FOR ME ROCK CRAWLER CENTER COUSOL WHERE IT WILL LOCK WITH A TUFFY LOCK 4 BUILT IN TOGGLE SWITHS A COOLER IN SIDE (THE SIZE OF 4 CANS SODA) THAT ALL I WANTED STERIO AND IT OWN AND REPLACES THE FUSE BOX IT WILL HAVE 40 FUSES.( CENTER CONSOL ONE OFF COMPLETE JOB YEA 900 FOR IT BUT I WANNA BE SPECIAL. I HAVE INFRONT RIGHT NOW BLACK OUT HID EURO HEADLIGHT, BUT AGAIN I GOT WITH THE SAME COMPANY THAT MAKES OUR CAYMANS N MRAPS OOUT IN IRAQ THERE MAKING ME A 12 LED HID SYSTEM(SO BRIGHT IT ILLEGAL) 7 INCH HEAD LIGHTS. THE PARKING LIGHT I AM REWIREING RIGHT NOW TO HOUSE SMALL FOG LAMPS. YES THEYLL STILL BLINK thumbs up . I GOT A PUSH BUTTON START THIS SATURDAY IM INSTALLING JUST CAUSE I LIKE PUSH BUTTON IT NICE CUSTOM ONE ALSO RUNNING IT TO A 12V RELAY DOING IT RIGHT. I KNOW THERES ALOT MORE IM SURE BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS RIGHT YALL WERE NEVER DONE ALWAYS UPGRADEING BUT FORGETTTING STUFF WHEN WE TELL PEOPLE. OH ME AND FEW FRIENDS MADE FRONT BUMPER I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 am
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: WELL THIS IS MY 72 BRONCO
HERE IS PIC NUMBER 6

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:01 am
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like a nice ride! Welcome!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great looking Bronco! A ton of great adds and upgrades. Welcome to the club - excited you found us. There is a Breakfast next weekend and love to meet in person and see the Bronco.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:55 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome to the club. Thanks for your service!! Does not go unappreciated here!

Nice rig! Hard to read all caps and no punctuation tho.

I see your bumper is a Hefty unit. I met the father of the owners in the Costco parking lot after he saw a bronco shirt I was wearing.

J.D.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

thanks. Yea sorry about the caps. I Guess my bronco is in Bronco driver mag the newest issue page 10. still waiting for my copy icon biggin

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

nice rig, and i actually saw your bumper getting built, im friends with chris and the guys at hefty, and the shop is 3 blocks from my house, welcome to the site

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

welcome and good job in getting in the mag.look forward to seeing it in person.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

The article in Bronco Driver turned out great. The magazine states that you have 4 Mastercraft seats - i would love to see what the back seats look like. I am fairly confident you have already done what I am planning.

BTW - you rear bumper may be as nicest bumper I have seen.

Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:15 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

chad thats the fab shop i was telling you about that my friend runs, check em' out on facebook, hefty fabworks

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That's a good looking Bronco for sure!

Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice Bronco! Thanks for the pics. Bumper are sweet!

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]