[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 99f250
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 99f250 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 99f250
My name is Jeff McCoy. I've always been a Ford fan and owned quite a few. My first vehicle was a 76.
I must admit I'm a diesel junkie but now back around Broncos due to my son turning 16 this year and of all the vehicles he wanted, it was a EB. I was not disappointed.
We purchased a 1972 Bronco, one owner out of Kiowa.
To date it's had the interior gutted, been Dupont lined, recarpeted, had new seats installed, and the fenders cut! <start rant here >
Next is ripping out the suspension, blasting, painting, and adding the lift along with a family cage and bumpers. Even though this is my son's we all know where the money and decisions come from ;)

We love loading up our toyhauler and camping and riding our ATV's however the Bronco has become a family addiction lately and consumed most of our time:)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 99f250
Wish my Dad would have got me an EB for my 16th Birthday. I am not making that mistake with my daughter - already planning a Pink Barbie Bronco in 10 years, right after I finish mine ;). Welcome to the site.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I let my oldest daughter drive my Bronco during her senior year. About half way through the year, her boyfriend did something to sieze the motor.

Ever since, I've made kids buy their own cars. It's amazing how much better care they take of a car that has their own blood sweat and tear in rather than mine.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Plus Clay, you get to keep your Bronco! I come from a Ford Family as well. I tried to fight it with a Chevy Truck, and 2 GMC Yukons, but here I am back to my roots with a Ford Bronco. Never had this much fun in any of my GM's.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:41 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well the tires and wheels finally came that actually have a big enough center bore for the hub to fit through :) Definitely don't look as good as the Fuel Hostage wheels but it does look better :)

The kid is happy now!

Still have the soft top to put on and get the cage and bumpers powder painted but may be after Christmas before we hit that.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a transformation! Thanks for posting pics of the new rims/tires - I was going to hit ya up for pics when you posted the old wheels for sale, but I am trying to be more patient.

Love the lift and wheels. Looks great - will be the coolest truck at school.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:15 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Those wheels and tires look great! Nice Bronco!

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Jeff - that's not the same red truck you used to have is it?? Wow, that's quite the transformation if it is!!

J.D.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]