[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - ZOSO's toys
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 ZOSO's toys 

Post Re: ZOSO's toys
Making some progress. Hoping to have it all together by tomorrow.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

looking good....................don't forget to add a drain plug to the pan

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:48 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yikes!
Looks like you're making progress!

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:49 pm

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:47 pm

My progress was a little short today as I had some things to go do.

But I made good progress. I got all the sub assembly's built and ready to go. Tomorrow I will have it all back in the case and ready. Only thing im missing is the new shift rod but it's on its way.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:52 pm

99% done. Need the shift rod and can button up the valve body the rest of the way.

decided to give the old valve a whack to see if I could get it out. it went flying across the garage. this is what it did to the valve.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That'll buff out.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Surprised that valve bent that far without breaking

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like a garage trophy to me!!

Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:52 am

the man in brown has brought me some goodies. After going back and forth for what seems like a million times I just couldn't see spending $1700 on a pair of AFR heads. And with no reply for weeks from trickflow I pulled the trigger on the edelbrock e street. If in the future I need a bigger better flowing head i'll get these ported. The best part about the edelbrocks is no need for a spring change for a flat tappet cam. All other heads I would have had to change out the springs. Plus the $700 savings on these heads.

On another note. Went to finish the trans the other night. Trying to plug in the wiring board into all the solenoids and could not get the shift solenoid pack plugged in. Well come to find out instead of shipping me one for a 98 and later to match all the other electronics they send me a 97 and older. They don't mix. So now back to the waiting game for the correct one to get here.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:54 am

Yup

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice.... Real nice! :burnout:

Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

thumbs up

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:24 am

I screwed up and thought I had ordered the oil pump drive shaft but I guess I missed it. Once I get that I can get it mostly assembled and installed.

Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What's going on ?

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:31 pm

No progress. I have a pile of parts. Just lost motivation. hoping to take the heads to the shop to have em milled to my specs. Gotta order a few small parts to assemble the motor.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:07 pm

USA performance is great. Dropped my heads off at noon to be milled .015" and they were done at 330. The heads are ready. Just need to place my summit order and I could have the engine back together and in.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That's awesome ! Glad to see you back at it.

I think I'm nearing Bronco burnout, maybe I should take a break and regroup in a couple weeks........seems to have worked for you.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:46 pm

Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Got some goodies this week. All the parts to assemble the engine but harmonic balancer. Will get that set out to damper dudes this week.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 06, 2016 7:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Your oil pump drive shaft says 351C/400

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Fri May 06, 2016 9:54 am

Yes. Using the Explorer stuff requires a longer shafts. The 351c is 1/4" or so longer making a perfect fit.

Fri May 06, 2016 10:16 am

Went with a 75mm throttle body.

Fri May 06, 2016 10:41 am

Engine is assembled.

Fri May 06, 2016 3:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Were you going for a rustic look on the block or do you still need to paint it?

Fri May 06, 2016 6:45 pm

Was thinking of cleaning it and giving it a fresh coat. Just havent done it yet.

Fri May 06, 2016 9:20 pm

I've been a little busy. Got the engine in last weekend. Trans went in today. Shooting for tcase and such tomorrow. Getting closer yet. Still need to order my -6 hose and fittings for everything.

Fri May 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Down to the little things. Gotta figure out a lower radiator hose. Need to plumb the trans lines and finish the wiring. Then figure out an intake tube that'll fit this 4in maf. Hoping to have it close to fire this weekend. May require some long nights but Im trying.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Might try this place.. they are in the springs but ship. Was happy with my stuff from them

http://www.siliconeintakes.com/

Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next