[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - ZOSO's toys
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 ZOSO's toys 

Post ZOSO's toys
Hi my name is Rob. Im a broncaholic. I currently own a 79 fullsize Bronco. it's got a few things done to it. Im hoping that the family 74 bronco will get passed down to me. My grandpa bought it in '75. He DD'ed it for a number of years. He did a lot of little things to it. Including 4.11's detroit rear, ARB front. My dad got the bronco in '93. First mod was to pull the old tired 302. In went a fresh 351w. Wheeled like that for a number of years. The original C4 gave up. So a used one was stuck in, hoping it atleast worked. Then it was time to put a lift on it. We put together some parts from wildhorses. Then some duff bumpers. Enough jibber jabber and on to some pics/specs.

74 ranger, 351w, C4, detroit rear, ARB front, WH3.5" lift, 33" BFGmud's, duff bumpers, and the list goes on...

And just a quick shot of my 79.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Newb...
That is a very clean '74, I'm pulling for you to get it passed down from your dad.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great looking Broncos! Very cool story - love hearing the history of Broncos. I am excited you found us and hope you get out to a trail ride or Meet N' Greet. I would love to sit in your Big Bronco - never been in one. Thanks for joining the club and look forward to meeting up sometime.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys. This weekends project is to get the 74 running again. Been sitting since 7-25-09 after we ran spring creek. Went to start it to move it 2 weeks ago and the fuel lines were rotten and leaking fuel everywhere. So saturday I'll be spending the morning getting that fixed so I can take it out for a drive.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hope the fuel system fix goes fast so you can take advantage of the nice weather. I want to see your Full Size Bronco with big lift and tires next to a Classic Bronco - it will look like a monster truck!

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:07 am

Just killin time so I thought I'd add some more. Here is my other pride and joy.

2004 mustang cobra.

Lot's of mods done to it. All work has been done by me.

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f132/ ... CT0002.mp4

It has some of the basic bolt ons done to it.
Stage 2 ported eaton
2.8 upper
4lb lower
ported lower
ported throttle body/plenum
Headers, full exhaust
fuel system upgrade
tuned by me on E85
has run a best of 11.50 @ 122 at bandimere.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

NICE RIDES! I have been looking at full size BRONCO's, I want that to be my daughters first car. Then I can have it when she moves on to her dream car, a SHELBY MUSTANG, (shes 12) she may look like her mom but she has my taste for FORDS. I'd like to see that '79 a bit closer.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:19 pm

haha came across this old pic. this was in 1991. I was 8

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:20 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice trucks. Both are cool. Is that Spring Creek in those pics? I like the black soft top on yours. I need to get one of those someday.

Real Estate Agent at Lorin Properties Inc.
Zen@LorinProperties.com (303) 653-1541

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice 74! I think I'll use it as a template for my build. I really like the black on blue look.

My Personal Website -

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I do like the blue/black combo. I have a blue picked out and the interior is sprayed but I was having a tough time deciding on the 2nd color so I'm glad you posted pics!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Back in early 90's my dad had it repainted to freshen up the thinning paint and he decided to remove the Ranger white stripes and paint the flares black. At the time most everyone was running white flares so he did it to be different. I happen to still think it looks good black n blue. And the black isn't gloss or flat but satin.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think be Brothers '79 I picked up is the same color at your Full Size Bronco. You described the brown color in another post at a dark gold metallic color - it is so pretty. Here is my Bros:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:35 am

its pretty close. ill get a few pics of it up from right after paint. i'll probably bring it to the next bwb

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:17 am

not that much of a redneck. lol

Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 am

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hell of a Bronco ZOSO - looks like that thing can go anywhere. Thanks for posting some pics. Cool to see the adds for the Big Broncos like that awesome soft top and 37's look perfect. Thanks for sharing more pics. You brown looks a little darker than my Brothers. So cool. Not sure what motor is in my Brothers but I am guessing a 400.

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Not to clutter up santas sleigh...

Too many 5-6k launches cause this...

It was a spec 3+. A sintered iron disc. Got a little too hot and welded itself to the flywheel. Not a fun day.

In car video. 11.50 @ 122

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f132/ ... CT0002.mp4

Outside video 12.02 @ 116

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f132/ ... t=1202.mp4

Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:10 pm
Doesn't it hold better if it's welded? laughing2

Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Give this a bit of an Update. the 74 is now mine. Bought it from my parents this spring. This fall/winter it's gonna get some much needed work. So far I have a viperbuilt c4 for it. During that time Im going to relocate the trans cooler to under the bronco and also rebuild the d20. Add twin sticks to it. Then next up will be hydroboost thats been sitting in the garage for many years.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Post Re: ZOSO's toys
Also if I ever recieve payment I have sold the 79. It's been fun but now that I have the 74 I have no need for it.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:15 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow, lots of changes in your stable! It's awesome that everything fell into place to keep that 74 in the family!

Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What ever came of the super charger saga?

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice rides!

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:48 pm

[quote="D&D72"]What ever came of the super charger saga?[/quote

The case has been fixed/repolished. But I still have to send it out to KenneBell to get rebuilt.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next