[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - New Colorado Springs Guy
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Colorado Springs Guy 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post New Colorado Springs Guy
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and though I would introduce myself. My name is John and I am living in Colorado Springs. I am a proud new owner of a 1974 Bronco. My family has had an early Bronco in it for about 20 years now and I recently purchased my own first Bronco.

My Bronco is pretty much stock with the exception of a newly rebuilt 302 (with a Holley 4bbl carb and Hedman headers) out of a Lincoln and a 3 speed shifter on the floor. I have plans to be lifting it up in the near future (it will be a winter project) and putting some tires on it, roll cage, stereo, and some new gas tanks.

I am excited to meet some more folks in the community that have the same enthusiasm for early Bronco’s that my family does!

Cheers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: New Colorado Springs Guy
Very clean start!

2006 4Runner V8 Sport Edition
1998 4Runner...DD with 333k and counting

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome to the club.

Nice looking ride !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Beautiful, sweet, clean, uncut rig. Love it!

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:08 pm
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow! super clean! welcome. You will find good people here Guaranteed!
All white. you should call yourself GHOST RIDER....

Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great looking Bronco - love the color and uncut rear. Welcome to the club!

Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I'm glad ya made it on here man, enjoyed talking to ya a couple weeks ago, you're rig looks even better in person, look forward to seeing you at one of the meets

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sweet looking Bronco. Welcome to this great club.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome! That is a great EB!! Looking forward to your build!

J.D.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:56 am

I wish my new purchase were this clean and straight, very nice.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sweet rig - Welcome to the club!

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Man that thing is clean! Welcome!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think the real question is whether you will be putting some wild ars paint and graphics on that ol girl when you do the lift and tires ?

I'm thinking totally 80s retro

icon biggin

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for all the good words everyone! I am pretty excited about it.

And Rox Crusher....I think I am gunna pass on the retro look, haha. I am thinking I will go with the half "Oreo" look, black wheels and tires and interior, white body and top....keep it simple and modest, haha.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:33 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Some nice wheels would really set it up nicely. Something like this with chrome accents would be killer:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So I finally got my Bronco lifted a little. Put a 3.5" suspension lift on it. Doing the lift included brake extensions, ebrake extensions, rear springs, dual shocks front and back, front springs, c bushings, drop pitman arm, re-worked driveshafts and an adjustable track bar. Also put in a new front gas tank, dual exhaust (now coming out behind the rear tires (flowmaster Super 40s, sound amazing!)) and tires (33x10.5 km2's). In the garage I still have a 1" body lift and roll cage to install. Next step....power steering!

Decided to go with the stock wheels and run some of the stock wheel covers, gives is a nice unique look IMO. I am super happy with how it turned out to this point.

As mentioned above, next step is power steering. Then, hopefully power brakes, discs in the font. And at some point, a locker in the back axle.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

bronco looks great!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Really turned out nice. Love the White.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks great man, sorry I wasn't available to help ya, glad to see you got her done

75' bronco, 302, carb'd for now, i'm gathering parts for efi, 3g alternator, saginaw pump, 4x4x2 box, fw hp44, fw 9", N.P. 435 w/ gearbanger shifter, twin stick'd dana 20, 2" BL, 5.5" wildhorses lift, and 35" km2's

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

What a great looking rig. If/when I get my second bronco, that's the look I am hoping to achieve.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sharp as hell!

Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:57 pm
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Don't. Change. A. Thing.

Seriously, that thing looks great.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I want it!
foshizzle

I would love to see some pics of the interior.

Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:41 pm
Profile YIM
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Man that thing looks killer with that lifted. Really clean look.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks everyone for the great reply’s! I am pretty excited about it. Body lift is going in this week. Hopefully roll cage in the next week or two, once its welded up and painted. Now I just really want to get the power steering kit in it, haha. In time....

Badlands, once I get the roll cage welded up and installed, I will post some pictures of the interior as well!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next