[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - New Guy
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 New Guy 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post New Guy
Another new guy here, I was invited to join when CCB first took off, but thought I was to far away. But here I am, so a little about myself.
My wife and I and two kids and we live north of Cortez, I Work for Four Corners Stucco Supply, Farm some and run a few cows. Kids are 13 and 15 so we are always busy.
1971 Bronco, 3 1/2'' lift, 12.50 X 33 BFG KM2, Disc brakes, a few other mods but mostly stock.
We use it for hunting ,camping, and daily driver. Its not the best looking rig around but not all that bad either, just a good all around beeter.
Don't know if I will ever make it up to Denver to meet any of you guys but you never know.
You guys really have a nice site here, I look forward to being a part of it.

By the way my name is Ray

Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: New Guy
Welcome Ray!

Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Glad you found the club and gave us a quick intro. Sounds like a great Bronco - feel free to post up pics. Welcome!

PM me your address if you would like sighting cards for windshields of Classic Broncos you see in your area.

Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome Ray! Cortez is a ways down there, but we can help ya from here and vise-versa. Post a pic if you can!

Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:14 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks for the welcomes I will post some pictures as soon as I can

Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hey Ray great to see you on here how did the kids to at County Fair.

Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome to CCB lets see some pics!

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Here are a couple of pics.
Hey Dan, The kids both showed steers this year, they both wound up third in there class. Not to bad for home grown steers. Thanks for asking Ray

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice! it looks completely at home in that picture.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:17 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks, that picture was taken this past june. I tried to post four pictures but for some reason this is the only one that posted? How do I post multiple pictures?
The bright side is, the picture that posted makes my bronco look nicer then it really is.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Im still trying to post multiple pics. Here goes another shot at it. There should be three of them.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

that is a really great looking Bronco

nice, clean lines

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome REH. Good looking Bronco. Maybe next summers trip to Ouray you might be able to join the group.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice looking ride...Welcome!

Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]