[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Hi Guys I am Josh
It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Hi Guys I am Josh 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Hi Guys I am Josh
just want to take a few mins to introduce myself. i live in castle rock have been here going on three years now. i work as a driver for iron mountian. its a job thats about all i can say. been looking at going back to school soon so doing what i can with what i can. i have a 1969 bronco that i have owned for about 2 years now. it is all stock but i have many drerams like i know most of us do. i have a np 435 to put in it as well as the 205 that was mated with it. i have a new clutch and flywheel play on during at the same time. right now in the process of cutting floor boards out and kick panels. i plan on keeping posted on what is going on with the project. here are a few pics of it couple months ago nothing much has been done since them. plan on putting the hood back on soon. http://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w485/goaliepens35/

i love this site and the info u guys give so helpful at times

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Hi Guys I am Josh
Welcome to the most diverse group of Bronco owner's in the world!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A very warm welcome - happy you found the club. Great timing as we have two great events this weekend.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome to the coolest club in the world man!!! Im a big fan of the red and black.... smokin

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome Josh. Glad to have you! Thanks for sharing your pictures! Looks like a nice rig.

With photobucket, it makes it easy to share photos. All you do is hover over the photo you want to share, click in the box that starts with [IMG... and that will copy the text in that box. Then paste that text into a reply here. Repeat the process for more pictures. (see below) The hard part is coming up with some sort of organization for them. My advise is to create a sub album called "bronco" or Bronco restore" or something and put your existing photos in that. You can even create more sub-albums like "Body" or "drivetrain" and get real specific. But that allows you to organize other photos like if you make it to a breakfast meeting sometime and have pictures from it, you can make a sub-album for them. I like to use YY-MM-DD "description of event" for my album names. That keep them organized alpha-numerically and the latest is always at the bottom of the list.

here's a couple of your pictures I posted simply by copy/pasting that txt:

The issue with what I just did was that if you move these photos into a new album like I described above, these links are broken. That's why it's important to organize them before you post them.

Sorry - I guess I am a bit of a fanboi for photobucket because it's so easy. And you can do the same thing for nearly every other virtual bulletin board.

J.D.

OH, one more thing. While the 205 already mates to the Np435 - you will need a custom cross-member and you may end up spending as much on that as you would the adapter to a D20. That being said, the 205 doesn't fit very well either. My FIL did this same thing to his '67. If I inherit it someday, the stock stuff will go back in!

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:01 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome! Looks like a nice rig! I'd also suggest running the Dana 20. Unless you're running big tires, they're plenty strong and have a lower gear ratio (2.46 or 2.34 depending on the year). I'm also in the middle of replacing floor boards and kick panels. I've got the bonus of also having to do the inner and outer rockers and door post. Yay.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Hi Guys I am Josh
Welcome! Very nice rig and great to have a neighbor in the club!

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:30 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome to your new second life. This place is great and addicting. Lots of great people here.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Funny you should say that. Im thinkin my wife may be a bit bummed i found this site.... I spend toooo much time on it.... BUT I love it!! Bronco freaks have united!!! fire fire :beer:

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome Josh. You've come to the right place if you ever need help there's plenty of it here. Lots of great guys and gals who enjoy using their Broncos for what Henry built em for.

Spiritual owner of the now Zoso mobile (1974 Bronco Ranger - EFI 351W-4R70W-ARB front and rear-STC softtop- High Country hood-3 1/2" WH lift- Cross inboard rear shock mnt- Duffs bumpers- Warn 8274- 33's- Cheby disc conversion)

Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks guys. I am hoping to make it out this saturday but have the landlords repair guy out at the house so hopefully he isn't there to long. Would love see all the bronco. And ps also wanted to look for parts.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:54 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice looking project!

Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 pm