[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Denver Broncos Ford Bronco
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Denver Broncos Ford Bronco 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Denver Broncos Ford Bronco
I have been on the hunt for a "Denver Bronco" for a while, Have seen some poor old ones that had been beat up or rusted. I love this truck for the fact I'm a huge Bronco fan and love Ford broncos! This truck is super clean! 31850 org. miles. Just picked it up and having the carb rebuilt, and dropping a new tank in it. The tranny and trans need minor attention. but runs great!
Have a few simple plans but nothing to change it. Make it a luber and drive it then later frame off. Plus every Colorado Classic Bronco Club could use another Denver Bronco.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Denver Broncos Ford Bronco
Gorgeous Bronco. It looks to be in perfect condition and super low miles. That may be one of the most expensive MSRP Broncos on the lot back in the day, with the Denver Edition, radio, and AC. Sounds like a short to-do list. Thanks for posting pics of such a rare Bronco.

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sweet looking truck, congrats on the find!

Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow, that's beautiful!! Great looking ride!! I hope to see it in person!

J.D.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome! Definitely bring that out so we can drool on it!

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks Guys, I hope this time around i will be able to gather more insight and a lil help. Being in denver i have always wanted a nice denver. It came with some fun goodies like, a set of slotted mags, an igloo center cosule new in box, and this old tire cover. when I went to take a picture of th cover i had to take the one of the red bronco and the yamaha (four wheeler are to big), my first small bull, and the surf board on top for hot days at the lake! Always up for a goodtime.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That Denver is very nice indeed !

A multiple EB owner ?.............I am hoping to join that club some day.

Welcome aboard !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:43 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Is that a Tebow version of Bronco?? It sputters in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, then finally drives well in 4th.

That joke's only funny this season I'm sure.

Anyway, that's a beautiful truck.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeo thats the one, the PO said he was about to cut it and lift it, once I heard that I was scared to leave it.

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ok updating the Denver thread. I put new gas tanks in and had the carb rebuilt. Just finished the wildhorses 3 1/2 lift and 31 bfg muds, and just have a few finishing touches to the disc brake conversion. Its almost done, a cactus smasher and some cibie, hopefully rocker trim and a few club and bronco decals.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:09 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Another pic.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:11 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sharp man, super sharp!

Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Lookin awesome !

Trail ready by next snow bashing trip ?

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Horseman - it was great meeting you on Saturday and fun to see your red Bronco. Can't wait to see the Denver in person.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

glad you didn't freeze to death on the drive home! Bronco looks sharp.. just picked up the same rims and can't wait to get them on my luber!

Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Dig the Denver Bronco, and for some strange reason the white interior is growing on me.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:47 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Both of those EB's are really great!!! The uncut rear wheel wells are growing on me!!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]