[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - 74 Build
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 74 Build 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post 74 Build
Hey guys, after selling my 69 Half Cab over the winter, I picked up a 74 build. The guy I bought it from had been working on it for 6 years, but ran out of ambition. It is a frame off with a rebuilt 351 EFI seutp that I plan to ask Rlouge to finish. Just got it back from paint today. After posting on this board for a good painter in Falcon, Mr. Lav linked me up with his friend Chris who does body work. Got it back today from paint and it looks awesome. Top notch professional paint job that is amazing.

Anyway, thought I would post a link to the progress.

http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p618/jcb9089/

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: 74 Build
Such an awesome Bronco. That will go down as one of my all-time mistakes not getting down there and buying it when it was for sale. banghead

So happy it went to a good home. It is even better in pics than I imagined from the ad. Looks great!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

pictures do not due it justice. looks beeter in person, Chris did an awsome job, just glad that the paint and body are done so he can start on my camaro and then the two bronco's Alex

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:41 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Chad, you might have lucked out not getting it. This thing ended up being more of a beast than I expected as Alex can attest. I had to get replacement doors/fenders and finally leveled it out using 3.5" leafs and 2.5" coils. I'm amazed how nice of a job Chris did working out the kinks. Alex, thanks for the link to Chris, he did such a great job!

Next up is lining the interior and installing the dash/wiring. Then I will hire Joe to get the EFI fired up.

Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]