[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Hiya, guys, newbie here!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
 Hiya, guys, newbie here! 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Hiya, guys, newbie here!
Signed up to the club but I'm not sure I can make it to the breakfast this weekend; it's about a hundred miles from me up here in north Fort Collins. Is there a regular membership meeting? And how to I officially 'join'.....thought I sent an email but I might not have; I do have mad cow disease.

Name's Coby Hughey; looking forward to meeting all of ya'll. I'm a bit of a photographer and I'm game for shootin' some rigs too, if you're interested, and I've talked with a few of ya'll about doing a repeat of the Red Rocks shoot that I did years back.

Here's a pic of my old bronco if yer interested:

Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Hiya, guys, newbie here!
Hi There Coby. To say your 'bit of a photographer' is like saying Mayweather is a 'bit of a fighter'. Really happy you joined the Club. Want to schedule a couple get togethers with the B.R.O.N.CO guys. I know we have talked about a group photo on CB.com. Hope to meet you in person soon.

To become a CCB Member, PM any Admin/Mod your info and get ya set-up. The Club has a rotating Breakfast meeting the 3rd Saturday of each month. We will definitely be coming up to Ft. Collins for a Club Breakfast very soon.

We are puting together a Bronco Calendar and would love to have you submit some of your Bronco pics.

Great looking Bronco. Welcome to the Club!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:48 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks, man! I'm an ok photog; there's a hellova lot better out there, but I do love to shoot and I do it for free, if ya'll want to do some features of various rigs and/or mods. I shoot wives 'n girlfriends too, and I'll shoot yer wife AND yer girlfriend together if ya let me. (grin). Nothing ready to submit to a Bronco calender currently but I'll have a bunch for next year, that's for sure. Who's volunteering to roll their rig for some action shots? Gotta be someone like ole Terrorist Tony in this new club, right?

I'm sure we'll end up on the same trails eventually. Ya'll do a monthly run?

Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Re: Hiya, guys, newbie here!
The Club had done a Trail Run a couple times per month. We are always looking for ideas for fun trails.

Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:43 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

We are going to get ideas for 2011 and put together a formal calendar. The club has Mall Crawlers to Complete Custom Rock Crawlers so the events we plan are from Car Shows to Moab. 2011 is going to be awesome!

Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:47 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Haven't seen a Lougee on the boards...let em know about us!

Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:44 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks JD! saw him on facebook not long ago. I've got a lotta respect for that guy. Just don't tell him that...his head'll explode.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Do you still have your bronco. I remember you selling it or atleast having it up for sale long ago. I have always drooled over it.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:54 am

Nice. glad you could get it back.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]