[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - And Another New Guy
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 And Another New Guy 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post And Another New Guy
Hello, Dave here just found the time to sign up and make my presence know.

I am glad to see this and hope we all can participate and keep it going. Wonderful job of getting this off of the ground.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Canon City, Co

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:13 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: And Another New Guy
ManTruck,

Your rig is nice, I saw it at the Springs M&G and was amazed by it. Ready to hit the trail?

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:31 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Great looking Bronco Mantruck - love the half cab, slots, roll bar, and color. Welcome to the group, this is going to be a great club. There is a lot of enthusiasm and new guys joining. At this rate, there may be 50+ trucks by spring. Have to wait and see, but excited to have you join.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks guys, for those whom seen it in CS my son Michael was driving the Bronco due to me being gone that weekend. I have added some pictures of his ride just out of respect to him.

Dave

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Canon City, Co

Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Both are beautiful!

Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:59 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

mmmmm a 1/2 Cab..I am green with envy!

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That is a sweet Bronco man! Can you post some more pics?

Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:17 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Canon City, Co

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:36 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Canon City, Co

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:44 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have seen this truck on ClassicBroncos Forum looking for Rocker Skis. I am excited to see what you have done to yours in person. My rockers were removed by the PO. He installed the pipe fix from Madguyver on CB. I want to replace them with something more like yours. Maybe I will get to see them this weekend at the First Meeting.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:02 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Found some pics from the COS M/G

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

AKA you are the best. I wish I could have made it over that day but I sent my proxy instead. Hows the new rig coming along. Come around sometime or if you need help give me a heads up. I'm working on my new bumper which will match the front bumper, and spare carrier .

Canon City, Co

Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Well, new rig is sold. New new rig, I should be picking up tomorrow. Have to see if I can make it down to CC some time soon to show it off. I don't know if it will be sporting a sweet set of slots by the time I make it down, but they are slotted for install on this one.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice truck. I love that green on a bronco. Those wheels are sweet. I like the tube doors, I have been thinking about getting some. Next summer I want to take my doors off and wheel seems like it would be much easier and open.

Real Estate Agent at Lorin Properties Inc.
Zen@LorinProperties.com (303) 653-1541

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]