[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - another guy with a addiction...
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 another guy with a addiction... 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post another guy with a addiction...
My name is Cody I've been a lurker for while not much activity on the site/sites for all broncos my projects go to slow for anyone to follow anyway. I've had a handful of broncos already I'm only 28 my dad has had one of our broncos longer then he has had me..that's where I get the soft spot for them. The 73 was my first "car" rust through the floor you could see the highway underneath..anyways what I've got now.
1996 bronco Forrest green (owned all white ones till this one ..3)
4bt Cummins 60's 4.10s 35s onboard welder winch this n that.. still needs a lot

1972 bronco red 10k miles no rust/minimal rust..here's the kicker.. bought new in 72 rolled in 73 stored inside ever since kind of a diamond in the ruff.. everything is shiny but everything has a dent. My dad brought it back from Iowa off his high school buddy (original owner) and here we are collecting pieces to save her.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: another guy with a addiction...
Nice stable & welcome. It doesn't matter how long it takes, everyone loves to see builds. So the 4bt is in the FSB? I'd like to check it out.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yea the 4bt is in the full size.. has an hx35 from a 12valve which I think is perfect...good highway turbo. I don't want it to spool off the low end with the torque that the 4bt makes I feel I'd break stuff. I'm still pushing 15lbs but damn I get good fuel mileage with a 4cyl ha! I'm thinking I'm going to do a 351w in the 72 BC I have one avail. Having that 4bt I now wish I had 6bt in it and use it for a tow vehicle for the EB and put a 4bt in that..(Just a kid dreamin there unfortunately)

Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks like a fun collection? What front axle do you have under the green one?

Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:51 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

It has an '88 f350 Dana 60 front and the rear is a '78f350 60.. the orange bronco now my brothers was climax mine engineers truck my dad got it in 78 and passed thru the family school commuter.. now stroked 302 efi locked loaded slowly but surely they are coming together.. only two I can call my own is the green 96 and the red wrecked one.. others are family's

Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice, that's beef!

Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:05 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks.. its actually a good commuter too.. nice ride good power very fuel efficient.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wow, nice collection! By the looks of it, you live out east? I love diesel engine conversions!

Anyway, my Dad worked at Climax for a couple years.

Welcome!

J.D.

Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I grew up in calhan 30 miles east of Colorado springs. I now live in springs with my fiancé and 3mos old son.. my parents still live out there that's where the broncos (except my green 96) stay... I still have family that works for climax. My cousin is a geologist for them

Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]