[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Intro....for those who don't already know me.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Intro....for those who don't already know me. 

Post Intro....for those who don't already know me.
Hello to those who know me from Classic Bronco's. Just checking in to see pics and get ideas on comming out your way for a future wheeling trip.

David

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Intro....for those who don't already know me.
Welcome to CCB! We have a lot in the planning stages for 2011. There is a Moab trip in May, a HUGE Stampede in July, and many other fun activities ranging from Car Shows, Poker Runs, to Full Rock Crawling. Details will be rolling out shortly. My guess is that any weekend you are in Colorado this summer, there will be a fun activity or trail ride.

Are you a member of any other clubs? Would love to hear any suggestions, feedback, ideas, etc.

Happy you found us and look forward to meeting up this year. Feel free to post pics of your ride.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Missouri Classic Bronco Crawlers, it's a group of us from MO that has the same t-shirt. Just a informal club that I'm trying to get going.

I have helped out with OCBR the last couple of years, with the last year I was on the sponsorship comittee.

I don't have any plans to make it out there to CO yet, hopefully with in the next few years.

David

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:54 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

David,
Welcome aboard from a fellow Missouri guy. Go Mizzou! Originally from Higginsville, left from Oak Grove. I've got family all over the state including Waverly, Knob Noster, Cole Camp and pretty much all points in between. And my wife's family is from Springfield.

Good luck with MCBC! I love spotting Broncos when I am back home visiting family. Little did I know there was a guy in Oak Grove with the Bronco bug too. Can't quite remember his name but I know where his house is and I know he hosts an occasion get together out there. I've met a few of the Bronco guys out there including SprDv1 from CB.com and Don Hotz. I think there is significant potential for a club out there and I hope things take off for you guys.

Zack

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Yep, SuperDave, Don Hotz and family, Mike Mudd is who is in Oak Grove I think, Mike Sterling......the first run of T-shirts was 53. The second run was 14. I think the club will become something, there's a bunch of Bronco guys/gals from this state.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]