[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Project "X- Dezert Guy" '76 F150 prerunner
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Project "X- Dezert Guy" '76 F150 prerunner 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Project "X- Dezert Guy" '76 F150 prerunner
Slow go

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:46 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome!! And I think the swivel seat should stay!

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Lol!!! Hopefully some Beards or Mastercrafts

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:25 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Knowing your habit of getting bored with projects...
Let me know when this goes up for sale.

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Project

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:11 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1972 Sport, 302, 3 speed with old school Duff floor shifter, T shift Dana 20 with JB Fab twin stick, 4.11 gears with Trac-loc, Lincoln hydroboost, Chevy disc conversion, WH gas lift gate shock kit, 33" Duratrac tires on slots and about 2.5" of lift, Stroppe installed: bumper braces, dual shocks on all four corners, GM power steering, trans cooler mount, auto shift column, rollbar.

The Terrible One
1972 Sport uncut, 302, C4 with 1974 column , T shift Dana 20, 3.50 gears w/ limited slip, 1966 U13 Roadster kick panel, and factory power steering.

1973 Stroppe Baja project

Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:13 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

More eye-candy/motivation!

http://www.fourwheeler.com/features/160 ... revisited/

Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:07 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yeah that thing is bad ass! Nothing like a twin-turbo'd 460 for 1000 hp!

Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cage work almost complete:

Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice work!

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Very intricate tubework!! I love it!

Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:39 pm

Quote: Many of you (my friends) know, I'm cheap, and typically build as much as I can.
Hey Dirtheadz very cool build, I total love the "Prerunner/Baja look and I always get a kick out of seeing them here in CO.

I grew up in Phx and the dezert has influenced my last build and will so in the new Bronco build, Maybe someday on the trail we can swap Dezert stories as I've been to many Baja Races, pre-ran several sections, ran the intermediate Whiplash series along with the 1st every Vegas to Reno Race, before I became a cage racer. lol

Look forward to watching this build come together, and like you if I can fab something up I will just to have the "one" off stuff if possible.
Keep up the good work thumbs up
Steve

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:52 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks & Thats cool... always good to meet fellow desert people (yes we are a strange and unique breed!). Im actually going out to the "Mint 400" to help my buddy pit and meet a few ol' pals in the Desert Racing scene. Im sure I'll come back with more idea's I think "I'll need to incorporate." I have also been asked to pit for another buddy for Laughlin & "the mother of all" the Baja 1000, but we'll see $$$$ cha-ching. Its a slow build, March will be 1 yr. since I started and I think Im on track for a 3 yr build; however, I may need to ditch the idea of running McQueen fiberglass ($2300) and go with Trailer Products ($1300). Both will still allow for 86" track width. The cage is ready to drop from the cab and start welding up (I chose to drop through the floor since it was rusted out) to allow 100% welding on the interior. This will require cutting the whole back of the cab panel loose.

Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:24 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Are you keeping it 4wd. Cut/turn and extend.. or just using the outers and building 2wd beams?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Using just the outter, fabbing my own beams ... 2wd

Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:57 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice! I want to build cut/turned extended beams for my full size bronco but I can't find alot of info or people don't want to give up info because that's their way of making a living..... Anyways, I love these trucks I get why you're building one. Looks bitchen so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:28 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thanks bro!!! There is actually a lot of info on dezert rangers for extended/ cut & turn beams

Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:46 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

This looks interesting!!!
http://bringatrailer.com/2017/01/26/gra ... ford-f150/

Seems like a lot of fun for the money!

Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:16 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Jesus-man, I actually dig the orange. Sorry haven't posted pics lately. Been ordering small parts & finally committed and cut the cab to drop the chassis and start welding

Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:28 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So some new masturbation material showed up!!! Art Carr/ Winters C6 shifter & stainless cup holders. Can't wait to start on the dash, console!!!

Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cabs off & shitload of welding to do!

Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

You need to setup a camera in your garage to take pictures every 30 seconds so we can watch you work in stop motion!

Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Cup Holders......???

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:49 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

lol... yeah, found them at a boat supply. Hell you can get them LED illuminated as well, little to much for me but "whatever floats your boat."

Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:09 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So got 80% of the complete chassis welded. Cab back on. Started my mid engine/ front trans mount. Yes I'm solid mounting the engine/ trans.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Yes messing for engine height clearance & flush tranny pan is a hoot! Getting the correct angle so the carb was fun too! Ended up at 7*, so the carb is at 0*. Also fitting around the down main tubes was fun with 1/4 aluminum. A lot of sand (flapper wheel) & fit, but ended tight fitting, like I like it! Time to drill & cut the trans template out, then Fab the rear mount. Then onto skinning the interior. Meanwhile starting rear links & fuel cell.

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:56 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Ben, I trust you are planning to do some sort of Hoonigan-esque romp around Colorado when this beauty is ready ? ! ? !

I call shotgun !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:03 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

we'll see! lol

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:25 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That thing is going to be awesome.

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next