[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - new member: mustangjonny84
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 new member: mustangjonny84 

Post new member: mustangjonny84
Guys and gals,
A few months back, I purchased this '75 from Corey down in the Springs. This is a bucket lister for me.

Here she be:

So far, I've purchased a backseat and some seat belts from Tom's...my girls LOVE riding in this beast with me. The tires didn't have much tread left. So I bought some 20x9 XD Enduros with some new Nitto 35s. Now, I'm searching for various body panels before she goes to paint. So far, I've amassed a pair of doors, a tailgate, and a hood. I'll continue my search for fenders and quarters and then I'm leaning toward limestone green paint!

Back before kids, I had a full size Bronco, "The Juice":

Since it was tough to get kids' seats in and out of the back, I sold that and bought an '06 FX4 SuperCrew which is now gone too:

She's joined in my stable by my wife's daily driver:

Our speed baby :burnout: :

My bike:

And the cafe bike I've been building for the wife to ride along with me:

I know you folks are full of good info and I look forward to going through this with all of you!

1992 GMC Bread Van - wife's food truck...
2003 Suzuki SV1000- GSXR fork,Danmoto cans,carbon fiber fender, lots of stuff painted black
1980 CB750 cafe- GSXR fork,K&N,CBR coil packs,Chappell customs seat,MAC 4/1 exhaust

Last edited by mustangjonny84 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:34 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: new member: mustangjonny84
I don't normally like 20" wheels on an EB, but those look great !

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Nice stable. You've got a great Bronco there.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:56 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you are getting rid of the old fenders I would be interested

Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome to the club.

I've seen your rig a couple of times since I work across the street.

Average 23.5 mpg, Best tank: 25.1 mpg

Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:10 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Looks great! Can't wait to see the progression!

Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:49 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome, I'm glad the Bronco is staying in the club.

Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]