[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - need help
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 need help 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post need help
I have a 75 bronco and am looking for someone to put it back together. I have developed physical problem and can't do it. I have a lot of new parts including a rebuilt engine as well as all the old parts. I am in Bailey. Is there anyone who does this sort of thing

Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: need help
I think if you provide a good workplace, some food, and a couple weekends some people could always carpool up and help. Plus it depends on your list of stuff that needs done.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Plus if any special tools will
Be needed

Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have most of the tools. I still need a few parts but a lot can be done. Food and drink is not a problem. I am here most of the time but there is a lot to do. Thanks

Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:52 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Maybe put together a list of what needs done and potentially an order of what you want done in what order. I’d guess a few of us could commit to some days to knock a number of things off the list and depending on what’s left- might be able to recommend shops or other folks that would be able to do some of it as well.

Also- how warm is your garage?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have a two car garage, compressor, will have 110 and 220 power in a few days with luck, engine hoist, etc.
I have a rebuilt engine with a 93/94 mustang intake. I still need the fuel rails, injectors and the computer. I have a painless wiring set for the bronco as well as the fuel injection one. The automatic transmission and transfer case ate original. all this need to be installed. That is the priory I think. I have a new dash and instruments, a family roll cage,. The two inch lift is old but will do for now as I will not do any extreme wheeling. We do photography and miss having the bronco to get to do that. We have some money that can go to pay for some of the work. I know that there is a lot of work to do but I have two options 1) getting this one running or 2)sell it and buy another one that runs.

Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

are you still needing help

Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:23 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wes I do. My son was here and put the engine in but we were missing the right pressure plate so didnt get the trans and transfer case in. I need to get the wiring done (I have painlwess kits) and a few mustang fi parts.

Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:07 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

my name is Will call me I live in bailey . between me and my crew and my sons club the Yoda junkies we will try to help you out. 303 396 8551 . my shop is here in bailey.

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]