[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Minot, ND
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Minot, ND 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Minot, ND
We got notified last week and aside from trying to swallow that pill (CO was on the table), we are gathering any and all intel we can. We will be moving this summer sometime. Likely renting since it'll be a two year commitment, so looking for a house somewhere nearby. So far rental market is slim, but I expect it to pickup in the Spring. I am planning to install engine heaters on both DD's this winter as I think they may be necessary there.

I am looking into 4-wheeling groups, fun things to do as a family, climate, etc. If you have any experience, I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks!

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Minot, ND
Why not Minot! BRRR COLD! Is this her last assignment?

Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:36 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

No, not likely. We have 6 more years min.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:07 am

No Bronco clubs that I know of there's a yearly event out west in ND https://www.facebook.com/events/watford ... 974826766/ or you can cruise down to the Back Hills to wheel.

Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

That seems to be the most active club in ND, so I will hook up with them.

I do plan to run down to SD for some black hills action!

Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:20 am

Give me a yell! my clubs event every labor day is a lot of fun!

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:42 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:21 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

So, we've made it. What a whirlwind it has been!! Initially we were going to arrive early June; well do to this virus, they wanted us to quarantine for 14 days, so that expedited things tremendously. Thank the Good Lord that we got the IL house on the market just before this hit and it sold in two days! So we organize the movers load some u-haul u-boxes, pack up the bronco and store it for a couple months while the move progresses. We flew my folks out to help us drive one of our vehicles and headed North on May 13th and arrived without issue on May 14th. My folks left and inlaws arrived. We accepted our household goods and the unpacking commenced! We are required to live on base so there was no stress over finding a house. Only how to fit 10lbs of crap into a 5lb bag. Our new house is nearly 1/2 the size we had in IL.

So far our house is 95% settled in. We have a huge pile in the garage that needs to go to storage and then I can finish organizing my garage.

Side note - we had two offers on our house within 48 hrs of listing. One full price and one a little more. Naturally, we chased the higher offer, but that was a early closing date, which meant finding temporary lodging. That ended up being a major hassle, so if you find yourself in a similar situation, make sure the extra money is worth the hassle! I'm not sure it was in our situation!

Anyway, so far we are loving the weather! It can be windy, but we are so grateful to be out of the humidity! Cant wait to get out and explore!

Thu May 28, 2020 3:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Glad the glass is half full for you. Lots of changes and still looking for the new and exciting.
I realized years ago there is always something to soak in and see the awesome things that come with change. Good luck and hope we see ya someday in the future.

Dave

Canon City, Co

Thu May 28, 2020 5:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]