[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - What have you done to your Bronco today? (v.2)
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 2657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 89  Next
 What have you done to your Bronco today? (v.2) 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: What have you done to your Bronco today? (v.2)
Thanks Jesse. I'll order one up and give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:03 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

She got a new windshield today! Clearest it's ever been in my possession!! Had them move my mirror button up as high as possible so I can see over my spare. Helped out just a tad.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:55 am

ditched the taurus fan today and went with the explorer clutch fan.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

New project: 77 Bronco Ranger, body work and more body work.

Very little left of a 72 durango tan explorer sport

Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:47 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Installed my map light rear view mirror. The button wasn't quite right, so I hope it stays up.

I also took stock of what I need to install the LED headlights and am glad that about $12 in replacement adjusters and a new dimmer switch is all I need! Hope those arrive later this week!

Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:32 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Was able to get my boxes for the inner front frame welded up and all the pieces that will be reinforcing the frame for the Power steering box and plow set up cut out.
Now the fun begins putting it all together.
Best part is the kid got to be the quantity tester using a hammer was beating on it and it seemed to hold

I know it's not the greatest welding...

Just one step closer to getting my plow on and no more ATV plowing.

Power steering box,pump and Steering shaft are installed just need a adapter that will allow the pressure line to bolt up to the pump.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:16 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got the plow mount on and bolted up.
A special thanks to all the people who have helped with knowledge and showing me what they did and what they would suggest.
More than anything I'm going to be nice and warm this coming Winter and a bonus the bumper matches my hood and flares.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:18 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

A plow mount in August - you are PREpared!! LOL!

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:26 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Better get a "Not for hire" sticker for that thing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:35 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

My annual throw parts at the bronco is complete. I installed a fuel pressure regulator, dropped the Edelbrock carb and broke a mounting ear off so put the Holley back on. New Wild horses radiator, new silicon hoses. Added a tach to the steering column.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:58 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

it's like xmas for the bronco. Buy parts all year long, then wrap them up and put them under the tool box.
Or for me when I find parts bought years ago just like the parts that were just delivered

Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:20 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

finally found some time to tinker with mine

- installed fan shroud......big shout out to Phil Kevin for modifying it to fit Explorer 4.0 radiator for me !
- fooled around with ignition switch and cigarette lighter trying to diagnose why the cig lighter isn't working. It keeps blowing fuses so I guess it's time to replace it

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:49 am

Started the bronco up Saturday after my trip when it crapped out on me. Let it idle for 30 minutes to get hot and see if the tapping came back. Drove it around the block a few times and no issues. After many discussions with many people we figure there was some dirt in an oil passage that came loose and got hung up in a lifter. It has now passed and seems to run great. I am waiting for my oil to show up so I can change it before I drive it again. Will plan to cut the oil filter apart and check it too.

74 Ranger EFI351w, 4r70w, ARB 5.13 9in, ARB 5.13D44, and a bunch of other goodies. Best of all the family memories.

04 Mustang Cobra, KenneBell 2.2 feeding a lot of boost on E85. Tire shredding machine

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:42 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:26 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Got the new shocks installed today.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:37 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Drove it this morning with the recently connected seat heaters set on high............great upgrade !

Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:12 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:12 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:14 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Still collecting parts for some beef in my front end. I'm tired of breaking axle shafts in the Dana 44. Once I have shafts for this I'll build it and throw it under my bronco.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:24 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

LP609?

Who's case is that? I'd love to build an HP609 for mine.

Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:06 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:19 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:49 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Using what might be the last day that is warm enough till next spring, got my act together and sprayed epoxy. Hopefully it will allow me to install the rear quarter this winter.Image

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:27 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Was able to finish up the rest of the things needed to be done before putting the plow on.
After talking to (Rox) I bought a set of Air Lift bags that fit in the front coils. They made a huge difference thank you very much Jeff. The installation went more smoothly than I first thought. Only issue I had was lining up the valves to go through the top coil support.

Only thing left is to drill a hole in the duel shock supports for the valve to be mounted and accessible.

Just one more step in the right direction.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:44 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Hmmm. Can't upload a video for some reason.
At any rate my 5.0 is finally running. Next up is exhaust.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:22 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:21 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:08 am

Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 89  Next