[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Moving Full Time to Colorado!
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Moving Full Time to Colorado! 

Post Moving Full Time to Colorado!
My wife and I have been splitting our time between Texas and Colorado since I retired in 2013. (Texas resident and part time in Colorado - about 4-5 month per year.) We have decided to relocate full time to our cabin in Cuchara CO. We're in the process of adding on to the cabin and building a garage to house a couple Broncos! Construction should be completed around the end of August.

I have been active in the Texas Club and some of you may have seen my posts about the LEBC event Lonestar Bronco Mountain Ride. Some of you have attended this event - there is one currently scheduled for July in Leadville. Also I have recently posted about the new Super Celebration West event in September in BV. I have been working with Tom Broberg to set up the street cruises and trail rides. (See the SC West thread in the Staging Area.) We'll be full time CO residents in time for this event!

Anyway, we are looking forward to living in Cuchara year round! Hope to see you on the trails!!

(My avatar is playing on the rocks on Chinaman's Gulch!)

Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:50 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Moving Full Time to Colorado!
Welcome! Look forward to meeting you in person. Love that area.

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk

Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:40 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Congrats and welcome! Well, from a non-resident CO native...FWIW. I've had the privileged of being a member of LEBC as well and they are both GREAT clubs! I just prefer the outdoor opportunities in CO, but we moved based on where Uncle Sam needed us. Still LEBC was a bright spot in my tenure in TX.

Anyway, I have family in that area. My parents live in Monte Vista and my inlaws in Rye. We used to drive the route over La Veta a lot.

Just make sure you have good fire breaks!!

Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:05 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Awesome that you decided to become full time.

It’s such an awesome place, especially if you aren’t going to be in the Shadow of the big city.

1977 Sport, 351w OBDII EFI motor, 4R70W auto, 4:88 gears, ARB lockers, 3.5" suspension, 33" tires.

Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]