[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - I HATE my neighborhood sometimes
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 I HATE my neighborhood sometimes 
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post I HATE my neighborhood sometimes
Two weeks ago I ordered an EGR eliminator and some harness wrap from RJM. A couple days later I received an email that the order was shipped and two days after that I received and UPS notification that the package was in route.

Well I still haven't received the package so I just checked UPS. Seems the package was delivered and left on my porch on Feb 22. Guess someone snatched it of my porch because it ain't there!

I have an email into RJM so we'll see what can be done. This just sucks. rant

My Personal Website -

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:18 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: I HATE my neighborhood sometimes
I am surprised it hasn't been returned - who else would want those items and they have very little street value. Sucks how dishonest people are sometimes. Signature Required presents a bunch of other problems too - higher cost, staying home all day to wait, missing delivery and going to the station, etc. The best solution is to have it sent to your office - that way it is received by trusted people. That has problems too - cramming it in the car, taking it home, etc. No easy answer. Hopefully RJM will do something for you. Then RJM will think that you could be getting two orders, paying for just one, and . . .

SUCKS!

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:37 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I think having stuff shipped to the office is going to be the best option from now on. Some kid probably saw "RJM Technologies" on it and thought "this has to be worth something".

I've done most of my bronco build via internet orders so I guess the odds were not in my favor. It was bound to happen at some point.

Just have to give a big flipoff to whoever took it!

My Personal Website -

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:49 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Some vendors will not send items to your office unless your credit card is billed there. they will only ship to teh billing adress on your credit card. I just went through this on the parts for the 66 mustang. I own both the home and work adresses, but they would only ship it home where the cc is billed. Silly because there is always someone here at the office but during the day.... who knows if anyone is at home.

So I just changed the billing adress to the office on one of my credit cards, just for that reason.

If you are the smartest person in the room -
You are in the wrong room

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:33 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

If you associate your office address as a shipping address with your CC company, they will ship it. I have everything I buy shipped to my office so that I know I get it or it gets signed for.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]