[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - I have a Ford hoarding problem and could use some help.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I have a Ford hoarding problem and could use some help. 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post I have a Ford hoarding problem and could use some help.
So, I bought a place in the middle of nowhere. Yuma Colorado is the closest town at 15-20 miles away, but it's only 1/2 mile off of pavement. I have to be completely out of here on March 26th. I will be moving myself with a U-haul and a car trailer, taking one load each weekend until it's done. I'm hoping for only 2 U haul trips with junk and a car on the back, but 3 trips is probably more realistic.

My problem is that I have a total of 6 vehicles that I need to tow out there. I have a helper to haul one this Saturday morning, and another maybe. Following weekends may switch to Sundays to give me time to load the U haul on Saturdays. The place is exactly 150 miles from my house. 2.5 hours if you roll the speed limit.

Any of my friends with trailers free to haul one of my piles of excrement out this Saturday or a following weekend? It doesn't pay well, and the boss is a jerk, but fuel will be more than covered.

Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:53 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: I have a Ford hoarding problem and could use some help.
I don't have a trailer but if someone has one that you can borrow, i can drive on a Sunday after this weekend. I have access to a 3/4 ton truck as well.

Sent from my KFKAWI using Tapatalk

Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:00 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I have a truck that I could roll with. If you can find a trailer or for like $60 bucks Uhaul trailer I could pick up and drop off locally to me I could throw a load in my truck and haul out a pos for ya?

Hell, I would even rent the Uhaul and make a couple of trips in exchange for an EFI guy Exploder setup poke

Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:23 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Fellas,

I should be able to get a project off my trailer this week and make it available if one of you can haul it. It is a smaller car hauler and can take a Bronco or Mustang sized vehicle. I have 2 different sets of vehicle straps as well. Unfortunately the next two wknds for me are either work or prior commitments or I’d haul it.

Let me know and I’ll get it unloaded and arrange pickup.

Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]