[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1644: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3855)
www.ColoradoClassicBroncos.com - View topic - Migrating Back to the Motherland...
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Migrating Back to the Motherland... 

Post Migrating Back to the Motherland...
Greetings,

Long time lurker; first time posting.

I grew up in Monument back when it was just a high school, cow fields and a McDonalds..

Anyhoo, I moved to Los Angeles almost 20 years ago to pursue my Audio career in music and television and have been lucky enough to make a good living in that field. I'm also a member of SoCal Broncos if any of you know of Dusty and Steffie. I believe they're out at Super Celebration now. Stop by her Bronco Babes tent and say hi!

Now that I have children with the oldest about to start kindergarten, my wife and I (wife born and raised out there) do not want to raise our kids in that environment and looking to move back to the Monument/Palmer Lake area. We visit about twice a year and the wife fell in love with Palmer Lake. Don't worry, we aren't bringing any of that California chit back with us.

So with that little bit of CBNFPRT’s history, we haven’t made the move back just yet as we are hard pressed for work as I am an Audio guy and she a homemaker. Not so much audio gigs out here that I’ve found to keep the lights on so I figured I’d introduce myself and reach out to fellow EBer’s here and see if anyone is in the Colorado media world. I’ve also done about 98% of the work on my own rig and picked up a little bit of welding, cutting, grinding etc etc etc.

Hope is to be out here by the time he starts school which is about a year out.

Nice to meet y’all and hope to see y’all on a trail soon!

~Daniel

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

'71 2-bbl 302 NV3550 JB Twin Stick 4.88’s Detroit Locker Rear Power Lock Front ChroMo Axles Duff 2.5" Sus 2" Body MS2020 Shocks TBP FPDB GGX3 35x12.5x15 Redneck Ram 3.25 Quick Steer Duff TRO Heim Woody Shafts Bailie Bumpers TBP 23 gal

Last edited by CBNFPRT on Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:31 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Post Re: Migrating Back to the Motherland...
Welcome! Not much help on the work side of things but glad you can look for a better life than CA.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:51 pm

'71 2-bbl 302 NV3550 JB Twin Stick 4.88’s Detroit Locker Rear Power Lock Front ChroMo Axles Duff 2.5" Sus 2" Body MS2020 Shocks TBP FPDB GGX3 35x12.5x15 Redneck Ram 3.25 Quick Steer Duff TRO Heim Woody Shafts Bailie Bumpers TBP 23 gal

Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:08 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome! Hope to see you at a breakfast soon.

Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:29 pm
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome.

Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:39 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

Welcome and good luck with the relocation!

Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:53 am
Official CCB Member
Official CCB Member

I wish I could help on the job front issue as well, but I don't know of anyone in the business. What sort of thing do you do? Could you consult in helping setup smaller churches who might not have someone to help?

I hope you find what you are looking for in CO, but I am afraid CO has had way too much CA influence and isn't a whole lot better?? That being said, we cut corners where we can to send our kids to private schools.

As for the club, these guys and gals are awesome! Plus, I don't think you can beat the rock crawling opportunities!

Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]